Priorities for new govt
1. Bringing Black money back.
2. Rivers connectivity.
3 Withdraw of NREGS which was aimed to make vote bank for congress.
4. Withdraw of MP Funds schme
5. Clean up the politics
6. Implementation of Election reforms, police reforms, Judiciary reforms
7. Implementation of 1&2 Administrative reforms committees recommendations.
8. Building infrastructure such as water,roads,medical,electrictiy,education at all villeges.
9. As a part of good governance-shaping a standard system to the appointment of Governers, no place to those who were active in politics.
10. creating jobs 1crore per year.
11. increasing Exports,no imports.
12. maximum e-governance for more transparency.
13. adopting all measures to make Brand India in Electronics,like south korea.
14. Reforms in Taxation.
Loans and Funding also made under single window system .
The Districts and States who are marching in line with these aspirations are utilizing all the means and ways for early achievement for good governance .
There is the need for more States to step ahead and Political Parties to march hand in hand in development of Country's economy that only could sustain its people with adequate Opportunities to live and to lead . AND , IS FAST REQUIRED . more
Purushottam would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Consultent for Railway Electrification Projects at Aarvee Associates
View profile https://www.linkedin.com/comm/in/purushottam-gade-2a213316?trk=eml-guest-invite-pprofile-link-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-378-null-null-%7E6vyygg%7Ej7sl2w5a%7Ek0-null-neptune%2Fprofile%7Evanity%2Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BWUEez3wkQnSZtcAkBe46jQ%3D%3D
Confirm that you know Purushottam https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=zuJToGJy&invitationId=6316134652100874330&trk=eml-guest-invite-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-376-null-null-%7E6vyygg%7Ej7sl2w5a%7Ek0-ssuw-start%7Esignup%7Ewarm&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BWUEez3wkQnSZtcAkBe46jQ%3D%3D
You are receiving Invitation emails. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know.
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
Â© 2017 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn. more
2. the river linking scheme entails an expenditure of over 5,25,000 crores.. most money in our country is spent by the govt and its PWD engineers.. how well they will do the job is anybody guess. All dams in this country are presently silting heavily and the govt has neither the money/resources to clean them.. Dont you think spending thousands of crores on disturbing the natural flow would have some ecological consequences...i knwo the sardar sarovar succeeded , but that was Gujarat.. the rest of india means crooked local politicians, engineers, crooked buerocrats .. the alternative would be take out feeder canals from the main river ... not divert the main river ..this would entail less cost and problems ..i think..any comment anybody
4 withdrawl of MP fund scheme is an absolute necessity. it means a saving of straitwawy 20,000 crores. anyway why should MP get an extra 2 crores for doing work in their constituency.. He should channelise the existing govt. schems to his area.. this is just plain bribery..In Indira Gandhis time MP did not get this allowance .. does that mean no constituency work was being done in her times or Nehrus time ?
all your other points are very good too ! more