Ministry of Railways has now decided that to educate the passengers about various provisions involving the welfare of the passengers as well as Railways, pre-recorded messages should be played during the run of the train in such trains having public announcement system inter alia announcing the below. If you have any inputs on additional things that must be covered, please let us know.
• Please do not give Tips (bakshish) to waiters. In case of any demand of Tip by a waiter, please make a complaint to the onboard ticket checking staff.
• Smoking and creating nuisance under intoxication is not permissible in the trains. Any passenger found violating this provision is liable to be taken up under extant provisions of law.
• We seek the support of our esteemed travelers in keeping our stations and trains clean. Indian Railways firmly believe that together, we, that is, the Indian Railways and its patrons, can through their joint endeavor successfully to keep the stations clean under the ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’.
• Please crush disposable water bottles, provided to you after use or rake it with after the journey.
• Indian Railways provides On-Board Housekeeping Service for cleaning of toilets and compartments on run in trains. You can contact OBSH staff for any cleaning requirement.
• As per Railway Act, any person affecting cleanliness & hygiene at Railway premises including trains, Railway tracks and other property belonging to Railways can be penalized with fine up to Rs. 500/-.
• For their own safety passengers should desist from accepting the food offered by unknown fellow passengers.
• Please be familiar with all emergency exist windows location in the coach and follow displayed instructions for its operation. Do not operate emergency windows without valid reason.
• Please crush disposable water bottles, provided to you after use or take it with you after the journey so as to not reuse.
• Please dial 138 for any on-board complaint and 139 for train related information.
• Please Dial 182 for security related complaints. more
On ncomplaint,they dispose off the case by penalising an amount of 10,000 to 15000 or issue warning to contractors.Â
It is seen that big caterers like MFC ,Kellogs etc want to take catering but they can not Â pay big amount as bribe. They care for quality.
It is seen that railway officails allow this loot to be carried with extension on quotation Â basis after expiry of the tender contract Why??Answer is clear.In Bhopal shatabdi,cockroach found in food. Penalty 10000 imposed and case disposed.In 22693, rajdhani,chickens nails and foot found in non veg curry, action not known
The food served is poor in quality and quantity, Why
Answer is political hold and currupt railway officials.
PLEASE STOP PRE PAID CATERING CHARGES IN RAJDHANI AND SHATABDI if really want to make railways better
On Saturday, 12 September 2015 12:10 AM, Ministry Of Railways <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: more