Positive On Ground Experiences in last 10 months
Thanks to those of you who shared your positive on the ground experiences in the last 10 months.
Please note that we take an absolute neutral approach in this circle. Just like we completed exercises on What's not going well with Central Government and State Governments, this exercise is directed to share with the Government, what policies/changes are benefiting the citizens. Both of these will enable the Government to expand the implementation of whats working well as well fix gaps with what's not going well.
Below are a few positive on ground experiences that have been shared by some of you. If you haven't shared yours, kindly do so.
1. There has been a marked improvement in the accessibility to authorities and ministers for local issues and matter of concern in our area – Vikas Dighe
2. E-auctioning and more e-tendering has brought in transparency in the functioning of state and central Governments – Rajat Bhattacharjee
3. The Pune passport office has become completely streamlined. I am a senior citizen and my passport was renewed very easily – Vishwas Jape
4. Recently, I saw hordes of people sweeping the road outside my house. I took it as a special drive from Municipal Corporation. To my surprise I saw people cleaning the road till I reached my factory. Beauty was that I saw many of them in their cars and motor bikes and brooms in their hands. Obviously it was the initiative of locals and result of Modi ji’s campaign – C. L. Razdan
5. For the first time, within 2 days of taking delivery of LPG cylinder, my LPG subsidy was credited to my bank account – Geetha Prasad
6. There has been a marked improvement in working style at MCD offices (especially House tax department) that I felt and observed when I met Mr. Satish Sharma, Assistant Assessor & Collector/CNZ South Delhi who himself called me up asking me to come and collect the Property Mutation order. This proves that a "change in working with honesty at MCD offices has now began – B. L. Baloni more
2.While booking through IRCTC,even the general list status shows, RAC/ Wait list,I get allotted lower birth.It shows that some changes in the booking systems are made totake care of Sr citizens based on the feed back
It shows actions are being taken and implemented basedon the feed back and suggestions. great going more