Platform Ticket - State on Ground
We would like to seek your inputs on platform ticket buying and checking.
1) Have you used the platform vending machine? How was the experience?
2) Do you buy platform tickets at the reservation counter? How is the experience?
3) Have you used the mobile app to book platform tickets?
4) Have you been asked for the platform ticket by ticket checkers?
We look forward to your inputs! more
I have booked online Platofrm ticket , The APP works only when your are near a station even if you enter at platform you can not buy , sometimes if the network is Bad which is often in INdia . It becomes difficult . Urge to let buy ticket as Normal ticket , Why would anyone buy ticket if they dont want to go ? I can't understand why this rule is there ON the APP. more
1. The vending machine is always out of order. Location of the vending machine is not appropriate
2. Buying platform ticket takes a lot of time.
3. No ..I haven't.
4. Never more
1) Platform Vending Machine is not available in my entire state ( Goa )
2) Buying platform ticket , there is lot of wastage of time
3) Not even aware of the same
4) Produced to Ticker checker while leaving the station more
1. Location of platform vending machine is not widely visible.
2. Experience is pull/push.
4. Never. In fact even if you did not buy the platform ticket chances are quite bright that you will get away without being noticed/penalized. more
Platform tickets are rarely checked on platforms....we always pay alongwith the parking coupon....
On Sat, 18 May 2019 12:30:46 +0530 Ministry Of Railways wrote