NEW COMPARTMENTS WITH ELEGANT LOOK, EXTERIOR PAINTED TASTEFULLY AND WITH MATCHING INTERIOR DESIGN:
MEANINGFUL CHANGES :
- There is more space as we enter from the Platform into the compartment foyer.
- The new design in A/C 3 Tier some extra moving place is there for the Top Berth passenger . Thanks because I used to find it difficult to wriggle in as the head will hit the roof. Both up & down this trip I got upper berth as a 75 year old, even booked 18 days ahead.
- The Designers have also provided hangers for 4 water Bottles below the tables for the Lower & Middle Berth , likewise stands for the upper berths on top. Side berths haven’t been fitted for paucity of space.
- Toilets have been designed to provide a dry place to stand with hooks in place and handles for support .
- Toilets have 'built in' Trash bins , aircraft style , giving more moving space . Could have been the influence of 2 Top former executives of Airlines . Like wise new blood is required in the Railway Board .
LOT OF SCOPE FOR MORE DEVELOPMENT IN SOME IMPORTANT AREAS :
* Toilets still the ratio of 1:3 for western : Squatting [only one Western in a compartment with total 4 toilets] . This is despite the Circle members voicing to increase the number of western Toilets over 4 years .These days using western toilet is the order of the day by youngsters and the working class . Not any more by the only the old and the infirm . Why not change from the same pattern that was followed 70 years back. British Babus had that one western in case their peons had to travel with us. Past 4 years the Circle members have been pointing out the need for more western toilets .
* Regarding the stink from the toilet there has been several suggestions to install Exhaust Fans in the toilet . This suggestions were taken up initially & some installations were made and then dropped . In this case could have installed at the manufacturing stage itself by some forethought while designing.
* While the exterior and the interior are Glossy , glamorous to attract and impress the Customer /passenger , the manner in which the fittings are done attracts comments. Is there a shortage of staff in the Furnishing department or are they are overworked to release the Compartments in haste before an unrealistic time schedule ? Look at the attachment how hastily and haphazardly the Tap at the Wash Basin is fixed .
* In a brand new Compartment Barely 6 months old there was constant leak from the roof in B2 Toilet [western] . One consolation there was an effort to temporarily seal the leak with unsuccessful plastering. Water may be leaking from the Tank above . One, considered the most precious considered essential world over is being wasted unmindfully . It is beyond a passenger’ capacity to stop it , except inform, as done here.[It would have been futile to call the complaint number ].Next there will be problem when the Tank gets dry particularly this being an overnight train.
* ISN’T THERE A PRACTICE TO CHECK ALL THIS FROM THE STARTING STATION .In this case Tuticorin Junction there was sufficient time till evening 8.00 PM before departure . Once again I like to ask this question , is there shortage of staff . In case there was genuine reason for lack of time the inspection staff should inform the wayside stations [Madurai, Trichy – Div H.Q.’s] or at least the destination station which may have more facility staff and time .
THESE FEW SUGGESTIONS HAVE GENERATED WHILE GOING AROUND TO MEET FRIENDS FROM B2 & B3 COMPARTMENTS[A/C 3 tier] . THE TRAIN HAD A TOTAL OF 24 COMPARTMENTS WHICH I COULDN’T HOP IN AND OUT. A/C 2 Tier, Sleeper Class , Unreserved ones.
We don’t mind any amount of Advertisements inside the compartments as long as it doesn’t overshadow the Berth & Seat Numbers. IT SHOULDN’T BE LIKE THE SCREEN WHILE BOOKING E-TICKET.
RAIL OFFICERS SHOULD PASS ON THE FEED BACKS FROM THE CIRCLES ABOUT THESE INEVITABLE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMERS.
WHY MODIJI HAS OPENED THIS PORTAL , ONLY TO PROVIDE HIS SUBJECTS THE NEED TO BE FULFILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT SERVANTS.
It is no doubt good to impress the customers with glitter & glamour . It does give the sense of feeling important for us the customers .
But shouldn't we be accorded what what comforts are due to us and the absolute needs fulfilled dutifully by the Government Servants. more
Thanks for yr service .My present email server shutdown So Plse further correspondence my new email email@example.com
At 18 Apr 2019 05:10:23 +0000 (+00:00) from Jayakumar Daniel <firstname.lastname@example.org>: