From what I have read and can understand, if neighbors are connected to each other and all look out/report problem/suspicious activity, it can play important role in making colonies safer.
Also would be good to know if a colony is implementing it in Delhi. While I am in a gated society in GGN, my parents are in East Delhi and there is literally nothing as far as security goes. more
Yes I again wish to continue the topic of safety in which I was explaining the criminal arrangement for crimes. under number first step they try to now all entry and exist point of any area, locality under their target. along with these information they also looks for weak position from where they can have a watch and get information about there residents these weak position are as like Dhobi, Barber shop Vegitable seller shops or Chowkidar posts etc. they try to contact these small and poor worker by making friendship with them even by bribing them in many ways and also try to get personal information about the residents it is also seen then some time they appoint their men in these position more over they also get information by becoming or by being friends with Kabariwala, ( Old items purchaser) Bartanwali ( Old cloths purchaser and they exchange with new untencils) they also have observing positions at near by shops, ATM, Milk stalls, Banks etc. their first round team take information about those residents who can be robbed easily knowing about them.
2. The second stage of criminals have people who wait and watch those selected residents by first team or at first stage for their movements and situations to get activated time factor.
3. The last and third level of their people basically only get entry by means of Telephonewala, Plumber, Mailman or by any other excuse and they robbed the residents based on initial preparations and used the escape route or exit points which are already planned.
4. They have some sort of set up with local touts of police for their whole exercise. It has been seen by investigation that 80% cases of theft and snatching are within the police control. and 10% are unknown to police and their touts. Remaining 10% are done by the criminal who's are know to victim only and not known to police or touts.
The above details are based on study of criminal conspiracy institute for social crime reports.
We have 90% safety measure under our control by managing our residents safety arrangement for fool proof safety. But remaining 10% are out of control being those criminal are only known to victims.
Hope the above information can help us to implements about safety measures, It is also I wish to mention that no one should claim for any thing about above given information for any kind of legal act. what ever I have stated only with the understanding of helping my circle for every one's general guidance only. No one should claim for any thing otherwise.
Note: If some one is interested further information about how to plan safety rules and measures can be explained for welfare purpose only. There is nothing about commercial aspects for any one. more
I wish add further about the criminal conspiracies for ill legal activities as per criminals arrangements in any locality of Delhi NCR is as under:
1. They have their 3 level programmes, the first one is to visit the specific area and find out set up of the area with respect to entry and exit purpose. remaining I will explain just after some time as now some one has arrived in my house and I have to attend him first.
You raised one of the very important issue which is very important now a days. I wish to mention the strategy of criminal as per study about them. Every type of community made their arrangements for their living. The criminal gangs normally have three level of their working system to achieve their goals. If you need to know all please response me further and I will explain the same. After knowing their working arrangement we can also arrange our protective measures for our safety in our community or areas.