Neglectful coach attendantS of A4 & A5 OF RAJDHANI EXP ON 26TH JAN 2019
WE HEAR MEN ARE JOBLESS (PARLIAMENTARIANS SHOUT BUT ON GETTING A JOB WORKING HAS TO BE OF LOW STANDARD? I AM QUESTIONING both real and top administration will passenger paying fares suffer at the hands of job seekers/ job doers ?
needs surprise checks by some higher officials! more
1) The Coach attendants need training & they should aware of Rules.
2) These peoples are providing bedding to short distance passengers also who are travelling for 3-4 hrs. in day time. It is wastage of money.Rly. can save money just by implementing these rules. No Bedding is to be provided for Short Distance Passengers.
The rly should make the strict rule that Lower Berth is NOT available for sleeping from 7.00 AM to 9.00 PM & No bedding is to be provided . If Provided ask TTE to take care of implementation of the rules.
The Peoples who is getting lower berth in AC 3 T/ 2 T & 1 st are sleeping through out the journey make another passenger who is holding upper berth . He can not sleep / sit throughout the journey.
3) The peoples who are handling the bedding roughly should be penalised. These are EDUCATED DONKEYS who do not have social sense & responsibility how to use nations property.
4) The BED ROLL is to be taken before 30 minutes expiry of the journey of passenger.
5) Towels & Bed sheet should be collected from Each berth & keep separately. The attendants are proving same sheets to new passengers saying the stock is out. more