Municipal Corporations - Inputs on Root Causes
1. Proper system of disposal of domestic waste is either not present or altogether absent .
2. Wet and dry waste is mixed and dumped together.
3. The cleaning staff appoint proxies to do their job on illegal contract basis.
4. Supervision is either absent or ineffective or bribed to keep quite.
5. Punitive measures for littering on the roads or public places remains only on paper.
6. Lack of modern methods of cleaning. more
Dear Mr. Arvind, your points / findings are very true and correct. Hat's off to you. Your points 1,3 & 4 should be given attention by the department concerned. more
Instead of chatting n discussing lets start implementing it. It should be a continuous act by ourselves n made to make by rest of all also. But first start on self. more
please brouse the web site of "Taipei City Government" and browse web of your city, you will find big difference. If they can not make a good web site , how can they do an actual good work ? So elect good representatives...... Form a Local Circle in your city " PROFESSIONALS FOR CITY" .to replace politicians by Professionals in Civic Boy. Form groups of 4 to 10 persons in each ward and select a good well educated person to be the representative of that ward in next civic election. At present we don’t bother for Municipal elections, we just put our stamp on a candidate selected by Politicians. On the contrary people of the area should choose an honest well educated person and talk about him in your Ward. Let him contest and Win the election. When such persons will sit in Civic Body...you get answer to your concern. more
Each n every person should be honest about their duty. First myself then others. As it is easy to fingerout but difficult to practice. more