Movies and TV - Inputs on Issues
Today, we would like to seek your inputs on key issues related to Movies and Television media in India.
Once we know the issues, we will review the Root Causes and Solutions separately and submit a collective citizen whitepaper to the key Government stakeholders for the changes needed.
We look forward to your inputs!
Rajendra Pratap Gupta more
1).There are a lack of meaningful programmes on television. More of a trash value in today's programmes in the name of entertainment.
2) TV Channels affliated or started by political parties should not be allowed.
3) News channels are not responsible in reporting. They tend to take a partisan viewand tend to glamorise a lot.
4) Guidelines should be set on making of movies. There should be limits to crimes and violence protrayed in the movies.
5) Too many award functions are there to facilitate the actors, everybody gets some award and this breeds inept and sub-standard movies.
6) FM Channels on the Radio do promote a lot of good discussions and meaningful programmes which are lacking in the television media. In television media such programmes are rare. Only meaningful programmes are telecast on Doordarshan which does not have much viewership due to film crazy public. more
1) Change in society is continuous in human life but certain changes people do not accept till such community people find themselves in trouble eg. during Mughal's ruling number of people converted, Similarly ruling of Potuguese, French and British too. This includes "Varna Sankara" also. If this fact with evidences is shown in Cinema, TV etc , people will make noise, but will not accept the fact.
Solution : To control DNA impact, we need to deliberately change ourselves and accept broad views.
2) Committing Sin by any person in society is an offence. But today every "Varna" people are committing worst sin and keeping mum.
They blame each others and problem remains as it is. They also blame Foreign Movies and internet.
Solution : This is the reason we need our children should be taught " Spiritual Science". IT is a science and we should teach children about Nation, Real Religion and the reality, Human Value ( not caste wise) and Sin. Ultimately this is a science and it has some base. Proved by our Rishi Munis, Many saints like H.H.Raman Maharshi, Saint Tukaram, H.H.Ramdas Swami, Narsimha Saraswati etc. All those pure saints has given justice to all people from our Indian society and even the foreigners also.
Noting of Culture : Culture in America, Europe is different and accepted by their people.
Indian culture has the base of love and sacrifice. No space for hunger of any kind.
3) Why people commit crime or behave wrongly :
There is a killing race with media including TV and movies for TRP ie. Money. To get TRP at higher level, they are going to any level.
Lot of fictions are adopted from foreign stories which is not possible to implement for Indian citizen.
4) Frankly speaking ,every state of India also has own history and culture. In most of the State, lower caste people are still treated cruelly. Here there is no need to adopt foreign culture. It is already there in DNA of our people.
5) Certain media is favouring ruling government and there is always an exchange of materialistic value. No transparency is seen in such media so far. In news media, Reporters who creates or manipulate the news and get some materialistic benefits form concerned authority is called as "Racketeer".
If a government ( MPs, MLAs etc.) is honest with Indian citizens, then they should throw out such reporters. more