- While Swaccha Bharat is practised in many place it is still not widespread. In Chennai where I live, the city is full of filth everywhere with water logging, people urinating on streets and widespread spitting.
- Neither the Government nor the Corporation is worried about the disease that are spread by mosquitoes. Dengue, Malaria, Respiratory diseases because of chemicals made to get rid of mosquitoes......
- While the mosquito repellents are widely advertised by Companies who make them, it is only profitable for them, but has not made a dent in getting rid of the menace
- So many hours of quality sleep lost. A good rest is necessary for not only good health, but also the productivity at the workplace. This is lost.
- We are trying to promote tourism. But with so much of mosquitoes, how can we improve our tourism inflow?.
- People have got so much used to mosquitoes that there is a general "don't care" attitude and so awareness to keep surroundings neat is almost absent.
- I do not think there is any concerted efforts at any level where means to end this menace is discussed or debated. more