Missing links in citizenship amendment bill
Let the government look into this matter and include these communities. more
INFILTRATIONS NEGLECTED GROSSLY EVEN EXPERIENCING JK and POK ISSUES.
The Policy adopted in CAA whenever it is must be in terms of the above Articles of Indian Constitution . more
Possible reasons of this widespread violence are as under.
1) while I personally support giving refuge to persecuted sub continent individuals, The reasoning of this bill itself is incorrect. The bill provides citizenship to all religions except Muslims who are living in India since Dec 2014 and prior to that, only from three countries which have been formed on the grounds of religion Islam. This is the biggest mistake as Srilanka, Malaysia also should have been included as Indian origin people in these countries also face persecution which is evident from the statements issued by the Malaysian premier.
2) People are not fully familiar with the bill and it's consequences, which the HM and PM have clarified that this has nothing to do with Indian citizens irrespective of the religion they follow.
3) Anti social elements, politically motivated individuals are evoking fear in the minds of people.
4) We have lot of traitors in our country who are well wishers of our neighbours and can even pose threat to our country by any means.
5) Protestors include people of Hindu religion also are trying to take this opportunity to oppose the government and malign them.
6) There are lot of people in our densely populated country who are absolutely idle and have empty and criminal minds.
Would also say that citizenship to Muslim foreignor can be given only if he/she is married to an Indian or is a celebrity like Adnan Sami who was earlier a pak citizen. The reason for the above is that Pak and Bangladeshi people have a country for themselves whereas other minorities do not have any option except India.
I hope the government will act strategically by including bohras, Ahmeddiyas, Malaysian and srilankan Indians do that Protestors are tamed and they calm down as using force always do not stop violence. more