Ministry of Railways
The Railways should not be considered a charity organization as it has been treated by all the Railways Ministers without exception, resulting any money left for upgradation/modernization. Hence the following is suggested :
1. No freebies where not required.
2. All loopholes need to be plugged.
3. No wastage
4. Decisions should be on the basis of sound economic reasons and not political.
5. Where ever more effective, that service can be outsourced but with effective supervision
6. No leniency for non performance.
7. Effective and continuous supervision and evaluation.
R c Berry more