Migrants and honest secularism
1. The journey to free Shramik express starts with getting a certificate from a Doctor. Our great secular Doctors give the certificates without checking anything to help migrant workers. Great charity get certificates without checking. But following great ideals of Indian secularism, you have to pay a minimum of 300-500 to doctor. That is called help to migrants. Do not Pay railway , pay our great doctors.
2. As a result you see nine months pregnant s, senior cityzens, serious cityzens all getting fitness certificates round the clock and if some thing unfortunate happens, no one has asked doctors how he has given certificates.
3. Then it is turn of local police stations who also charge their speed money and ready made facilities are available. Once registration is done, some great dalals enter and arrange early travels and charges their NAZRANA.
4. The free travels of poor migrants does not start here, at Railway stations in queue also they have to pay and ultimately after spending some Rs 1000 to 1500 depending upon luck, the poor migrant get a chance to enter Shramik Express.
5. Our state, goons, haffttakhors, media and Robbers continue to bark about poor migrants but no one is taking up great secualr business of Dalas, Doctors and Police.
6. Great Banana state Called India, you pay Rs 1500 as bribes but do not pay Rs 500 as rent. Keep it up. India is a great country.
6. Many of the migrants are now booking in regular trains after 1st june as it will be cheaper, safe and convenient and at the end of the day will end up paying less. That is how Indian constitution work and our Parliament and supreme Court are proud of their sympathies to Migrant labours. Great achievements. more
Having described so much about the process of migration, you have missed the punch line. If the migrant would not have moved from his place for the next 60 days, collected few of his collegues and started a dharna, the media would have rushed to the scene. Politicians would have crowded this place and offered so many other benefits. A few hours fast would have generated so much sympathy that the migrant would have forgotten boarding his train.
This by itself would generate a new business of obtaining relief without suffering. May be a recognised one at that and one would get a certificate through the media. more
Strange . Never heard of such a goofup . Where have we come to ? more