menace of stray dogs
Govt. and Ms. Maneka Gandhi especially are to a great extent responsible for misery of honest and helpless citizens. it is great to think positive about animals but it is different for them as they dont find any stray dog outside their homes and also they never walk unguarded.
we are not allowed to relocate the animals but we are supposed to keep suffering from their attacks.
we dont find stray dogs in any civilised developed country. this mad ness is here only.
i suggest three point formula i.e.
1. all of us will take a pledge to not to vote for any person who supports stray dogs existence outside our homes.
2. in any interaction at any political forum, we must highlight the plight of helpless victims of stray dog menace.
3. we initially support the idea of a citizen welfare organization who can undertake the common cause of saving humans from stray dogs and then if any such organisation comes into existence, then provide financial, moral support to any such organisation which takes care of humans.
I have given 3 point agenda i.e.
1. first let us pledge not to vote for such people who support animals at the cost of humans,
2.secondly we express our views at every possible forum and
3. thirdly support whole heartedly - any future organisation which promises my residential lane free of stray animals.