ALL DISEASES BEGIN IN GUT
What are the signs of unhealthy digestion?
• Acid reflex
• Throat and nose issues (clearing throat, runny nose, etc.)
• Inflammation anywhere in the body
• Skin disorders anywhere on the body
• Negative reactions to food
• Loose stools or constipation
Our bodies rely on proper enzymes and healthy microbes to work with pathogenic bacteria and to produce anti-bacterial cultures in order to strengthen the intestinal walls and to support our immune system. Today we are challenged on many fronts:
1. lifestyle and diet
2. deficient intestinal flora
4. toxic chemicals in our food/water/environment
5. consumption of alcohol
6. frequent use of antibiotics
7. smoking and use of drugs
8. use of toxic and cola drinks
9. urea and pesticides in food/milk
10. adulteration in food items
All the factors deplete our healthy supply of beneficial enzymes and bacteria. This allows disease to take hold beginning with yeast strains. Supplementing with friendly bacteria help keep harmful bacteria from multiplying in our intestines
Poor digestion will eventually cause one’s health to break down. Some examples of this breakdown are listed below:
• Autoimmune disorders
• Food and general allergies
• Chronic viral infections
• Genital infections
• Liver cirrhosis and biliary disease
• Mental illness
• Clinical infections and clone cancer
The trend of mental illness is particularly disturbing and related to enzyme deficiencies.
One study found that enzyme loss is connected to a specific familiar neurological disease.
Another study examined the effects of lifestyle–including diet–on mental health, and found that diet is a crucial factor in synaptic plasticity and overall mental health.
It was found in a study that switching gut bacteria in mice caused behavior alterations.
It was also found that constipation is root cause of hormonal imbalance in the body, causing hormone related illnesses. more