Lets have a Coronavirus Free Holi 2020..
How to have a Coronavirus Free Holi 2020..
1) Don't go out to play if having fever, cough or cold
2) Only carry Made in India organic colours if feasible
3) Play waterless holi
4) Refrain from using/throwing water balloons
5) Refrain from spitting
6) Carry a hand sanitizer with you and use before eating
7) Bathe as soon as Holi is over
8) Clear up or dispose left over food, cups/plates/Holi leftovers after the community or private event. more
We don't know now, what and where the university is.
The virus will strength in heat wave, and may return after or during heat wave. more
Swiss health department urges people to stop kissing when they're greeting people. Daniel Koch, head of the Swiss Federal Department of Health's Communicable Disease Unit, called for an immediate end of handshake to greet a person.
We should go back to the Namaste instead of hugs and kisses amid the Coronavirus outbreak more