Let us commit to Road Safety
1) Always walk on the pavement. If there isn’t one, walk near the edge of the road facing oncoming traffic.
2) Always stop, look, listen and think before you cross the road.
3) Never stick your head or arm out of a car window or sunroof.
4) Always wear a helmet while riding, irrespective of whether you are the rider or the pillion.
5) Never overtake a vehicle from the left, a lot of lives are put in danger by such risky manoeuvres.
6) Do not change lanes suddenly by cutting across another vehicle or near an intersection.
7) Do not use your cell phone while driving. If urgent, move to the left, halt and then make the call.
So, from now on, let’s make a promise to ourselves to be more careful henceforth and give road safety the respect and attention it deserves. Lives are priceless, meetings and diamonds can surely wait! more