Issues with GST: Inputs Sought
With this post we would like to seek your specific inputs on the various issues you have faced with GST in the last 2 years as a consumer as well as a business. We would urge you to be as specific as possible as we believe the solution lies in collective understanding and escalation followed by corrective action.
We look forward to your inputs! more
02. GST officers who are taking bribes from the shops should be given target to help shops following the GST systems in an honest manner.
03. GST officers should work as consumers in all sectors - create business to do transactions with other businesses - to find out the culprits and loopholes. more
2) GST input Tax has been continuously mismanaged , maladjusted showing FICTITIOUS Bills as is identified in States where Vigilance is initiated.
3) GST, Input Tax Credit have been wrongly declared Purposefully with the help of Auditors' advise while the Books of Accounts show differently.
4) GST, Input Tax Credit have been unfairly dealt with, wrongly presented SINCE THERE IS NO CONTROL ON CASH TRANSACTIONS AS WELL AS REQUISITE CHECK .
5) Traders and Businessmen are not issuing Bills on Sales, Not following Bank Transactions, many are preferring Cash AND THUS CONCEALING PURCHASE , SALE AND STOCK.
6) Hundi , Hawala , Black Money Transactions in Wholesale Markets are RAMPENT in Business and Trade more
- frequent filings needed
- things as simple as forgot password take undefined time (despite the process being digital - in our case, our CA's assistant put in his credentials and phone number while registering. Unfortunately he died in a car accident. It took us more than 4 months to get the passwords reset. In the mean while department sent us a notice and also cancelled our GST)
- There is no mechanism to continue filing from a particular day while covering historical filings in a gradual manner. All historical filings need to be closed before any current filings happen. In cases if the startup was on the verge of shutdown and it skipped these filings, there is no way to be able to catch up. more