Will the fellow public also join in this issue and help us to restore the previous website of IRCTC for easy handling of the various services.
We value very much the support of the fellow citizens on this score.
1. That useless Didi comes up in saree to help us!!!
2. Heavy graffics are thrown in for advertisements.
3. Even now people confused to locate the Log in point and in App it is very difficult.
4. The cancellation button is kept at a secret location.
5. When trying to file TDR, the App says, you are eligible for cancellation. When we say cancel - then it is says you cannot cancel after chart preparation and ask will you File TDR. All bullshit.
6. There is no scope for changing Boarding Point in App.
And there are dozens more. But what is the point my dear. The IRCTC people never reads these and never take any remedial measures. more
Also, the website has some issue with cancellation and viewing booked ticket history. From past few days I'm trying to cancel tickets but the buffering never stops and every-time I have to refresh page coz, there is no other option of escape or back or close. Even the lady (pop-up) can't help us but adds upto the irresponsibility of the site handlers. more
Sorry to make an abrasive comment that root cause of such problems are because of the people framing policy/procedures - are totally detached from the ground realities - how and where the shoe pinches and how the agonies are like! more