Inputs Needed for Budget 2015-16
With this post we invite inputs from you for Budget 2015-16.
Below are some examples of specific inputs. We would greatly appreciate if your inputs follow the format below and are as specific as possible.
We will compile the final collective budget inputs document and share with everyone. The same will be sent to Minister of State for Finance and Minister of Finance for consideration.
We look forward to your participation!
Rajendra Pratap Gupta
Sample Specific Budget Inputs
1. Abolish 500, 1000 Rupee notes. Ensure all high value transaction are conducted through banking system cheque, draft, electronic
2. Include Petroleum Products as items of importance in Section 14 (Sales Tax Act) leading to 3-4% CST/VAT on Petrol/Diesel.
3. Increase the tax exemption limit to 5 lakhs for the salaried
4. Increase the limit of exemption section 80 C
5. Increase the exemption limit of medical reimbursement from INR15000 to INR 50000
6. Revise the exemption of interest paid on housing loan
7. Simplify taxes. Introduce GST and abolish other taxes.
8. Increases taxes on luxury items like alcohol, private air charter travel, imported cars
9. Curb exports of commodities that are in shortage domestically
10. Classify food trucks differently and ensure they move through city/state borders faster. more
sudhir would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
GENERAL MANAGER (SALES) at Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Ujjain Area, India
View profile https://www.linkedin.com/comm/in/sudhir-mathur-b2960125?trk=eml-guest-invite-pprofile-link-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-418-null-null-%7Etljh4h%7Ejgxld3gn%7Eil-null-neptune%2Fprofile%7Evanity%2Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BTLH7%2BD2fSZe0xHGS610yhg%3D%3D
Confirm that you know sudhir https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=mjHMTDi8&invitationId=6399575509411430447&trk=eml-guest-invite-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-416-null-null-%7Etljh4h%7Ejgxld3gn%7Eil-ssuw-start%7Esignup%7Ewarm&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BTLH7%2BD2fSZe0xHGS610yhg%3D%3D
You are receiving Invitation emails. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know.
This email was sent to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Â© 2018 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn. more
1. HRD is a major challenging department they can elaborate the methods or tie-ups they do with the companies where many of the illiterates are working. We have allocated lot of subsidies for each sector but who are benefited by this. Let government only provide lot of good solutions guiding the companies.
2. What steps where taken by the external affairs ministers to control agents who redirect people going to foreign countries. Its the root cause for the problem that every time government has to spend lot of money to bring these people back to India. Indian constitution haven't framed any agreements with the foreign countries regarding the employment of the people and their security????
3. When it comes to transport, shipping and urban poverty department if the parliament gives details like which states very road being laid from the central fund and what is the status?? What new state is being concentrated on the current year and who invests in it?
lot other departments, parliament people would have talked about it but why it is not being equal importance as given to finance and railway budgets??? more
Quality of High Speed Roads
Quality of Education ( Short term technical practice oriented courses)
Control of Total Countries Polution (Water pollution,Air Pollution )
BLACK MONEY CONTROL
Loan at Cheaper Rates. more