India's handling of COVID 19 - can we rate objectively
Can people of these communities please give some reasoning also. We have gone from 15th to 2nd spot in the world in 4 months and we call ourselves as effective handling.
China was effective to have contained COVID19 to 80000 cases, even if you take it with a pinch of salt 200,000 and we have crossed 1 million.
If we fool ourselves by giving the Govt high marks when they dont deserve we are only responsible for failures
Had the Neglecting Individuals also Realize their Fundamental Social Responsibility , Cases could have been negligible from June 2020 .
EVEN NOW THEY MUST REALIZE ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY. more
On Sat, 18 Jul 2020, 13:31 Maryam Ahmed, <email@example.com>
There is absolutely NOTHING the center COULD do in these cases. People those who are trying to BLAME the CENTRAL government are morally corrupt and deserve contempt.
People with AGENDA ( shamelessly) have been BLAMING MODI SARKAR for years by now. The reality is MODI SARKAR got 77% YES vote on a recent POLL as far as managing COVID-19 is concerned.
This ATTITUDE of blaming MODI no matter what will COST us dearly. This is a NEGATIVE attitude with huge associated COST.
If CENTER IS to be blamed then let us have CENTRAL rule all over the country. any taker for this proposal? more
,,, Adhering Distancing , Mask , use of Sanitisers and Sanitation ;
,,, Use Dietary Supplements , Practice Dietary Controls to Avoid Virus Spread BUILDING IMMUNITY ;
,,, Continue innovation , search for Better Medicines , and , Vaccine :
EVEN DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY WORLD MEDICAL EXPERTS CONFIRMED THE POSSIBILITY OF CONTINUED EFFECTIVE LIFE OF THIS CORONA VIRUS IN UNKNOWN FUTURE .
* INDIA well managed Controls starting from LAST WEEK OF MARCH TO THE PRESENT WEEK IN MAJOR TERRITORY AS WE ALL KNOW .
** We know that even the Movement of Above 70 Lskhs Migrant Labour in 1st 2 Weeks of MAY IN 16 STATES DID NOT INCREASE THE SPREAD .
*** WE ALL KNOW that Liquor and Relaxed Movement of General Public enabling Daily Livelihood Business after 18th MAY NATURALLY GIVEN RAISE OF SPREAD AND IS DUE TO :-
1) Neglect of above Self Control Practices Repeatedly mandated by WHO AND INDIAN ADMN .
2) Neglected controlling Practice in handling Vegitables , Fruits etc in Mass Cooking Places/Enterprises/and Institutions . THE MANDATED CARE ON THESE HAD BEEN PERFECTLY MAINTAINED IN ALL HOUSES AND IS WHY STILL THE SPREAD IS IN BEST CONTROL .
3) Another Most Important Issue is the NON AVAILABILITY OF PREVENTIVE TREATMENT OF """ ENT , SINUSES , AND THE USUALLY NATURAL INFECTIONS of Dental , and Could """
**** Even Now these Most Important Self Control Practices Must be Compulsorily BOUND BY EVERYONE TO STOP FURTHER SPREAD TO INNOCENT RELATIVES , ASSOCIATES , AND THOSE SERVING DAILY COMPULSORY NEEDS OF ___ Vegitables ___ Fruits ___ Grains and Groceries .
***** SEVERE PUNISHMENTS MUST BE ENFORCED ON THOSE Moving Without Masks ; Moving Without following Distancing ; Giving Wrong Address, Wrong information At COVID Testing Places ; AND THOSE HOSPITALS , DOCTORS NEGLECTING TO TREAT PATIENTS WHO ARE GIVING PHONE NUMBER , AADHAR RATION , OR GAS CORD NUMBER .
6. Municipal Admins must severely penalize those THROW OFF WASTE,/ GARBAGE/ WATER ON ROADS AND ROADSIDES .
7. JUDICIARY need to Mandate that NO ONE HAS RIGHT TO DENY THE CONTROLS SINCE IT EFFECTS DEATH OR LOSS TO MANY ASSOCIATES . more