Inconveniences due to introduction of LHB coaches
1) Trains with LHS coach contain less second class coach which are often occupied by defense personals, Postal dept, leaving only a portion of it to the common passengers to travel in more packed than earlier.
2) Trains with LHB coaches don't have Ladies, Disabled compartment. Unreserved women & PwDs can't travel in the packed general compartments.
3) With less second classes, unreserved passengers are forced to sleeper coaches thereby turning reserved class into unreserved. Even toilets of sleeper classes are occupied by unreserved passengers.
4) Generators attached to these trains are unfriendly to the environment. They make air & sound pollution.
1) Lighter, speeder, safety.
2) Facilities, bigger toilet.
But people are not mature enough to use these facilities...
Railway need to induct more unreserved coaches with woman & disabled in trains, design technology to generate energy from running wheel rather than depending on polluting generator. more
The points raised are valid and needs to be looked upon. more
Similarly railways also do not maintain the coaches the way they should be. It should allow only authorise passengers to board the train during the entire journey and ensure that even unreserved compartments are not over crowded. Secondy, railways must run continuous awareness campaign to enlighten the passenger about the usage of compartments and other properties.
If these issues are addressed, we can have better India. more