Improving Toilets in Govt Offices Whitepaper
You are requested to email/sms the link to Urban Local Bodies/State Govt leaders in your city and creat awareness.
We will be reaching out to the ULBs as well and share this.
It is critical that mass awareness gets created on this subject amongst both Citizens and Government for this to become a reality.
Swachh Bharat Mission more
On Thursday, 13 August 2015 1:16 PM, Swachh Bharat Mission <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: more
1. All Entrants including Employees are to be checked by Security Personnel for tracing out any Contraband like Cigarette, Betel, Gutkha, Lighter which are the main cause of dirty environment in Lavatory.
2. Office Head / In-charge should create awareness among all employees including visitors (if any) for CLEANLINESS of Lavatories reularly with an interval of once in a week for 15 minutes giving high importance on Self Cleaning Services after every use.
3. Cleaning Personnel should be engaged daily before office hour starts.
4. Sufficient Cleaning agents like Soaps, Liquid Saops, Phenyle, Bleaching Powder, Detergent Powder, Harpic Liquid, Wash Acids, Brushes, Room Fresheners etc. are to be made available at all times.
5. Office In-charge should ensure that water is continuously in SUPPLY condition always for flushing & washing. more
Before implementing Swachha Bharat, the local authorities should construct sufficient Toilets (with proper cleaning facility) for the use of common people. more