How to raise concern with the right govt authority

There are so many issues all around us; and without the government permission; it's not feasible to resolve. Does someone know how to make it reach to relevant authorities? I'm looking for:
1. Plantation of trees around our group housing society - hence land allocation/ demarcation
2. Installation of Solar energy at large scale for the RWAs to meet the needs to common area electrification
3. Creating awareness around building water harvesting plants for the RWAs and having a audit done for each and every group housing societies in NCR more  

Sidhartha ji, regarding tree plantation in common areas outside the society, is under the responsibility of MCG/HUDA. I suggest, you can discuss this issue with MCG representative in your area and the society can sponsor some trees. In fact, I had also been asking our RWA to start this drive to plant trees along side main road and other open spaces where people park their , buses at such places. It needs joint efforts with your RWA Board members.

Regarding water harvesting, you are right that the builders are not doing it rightly and just make some pits to get completion certificates. In fact, this needs to be planned from very beginning when the flats are under construction so that the rain water can be effectively utilized for toilets and irrigation within the society or making deep wells for replenishing the ground water. In already existing societies, it is rather difficult and expensive to plan these facilities. I already had conducted a survey in our condominium and to provide a proper rain water harvesting in such societies and condominium requires cooperation from all residents and huge investments. Each specific case needs to be studied separately and feasibility report prepared. If you also have some experience in this field, we can jointly discuss and see how best it can be implemented in your area.

Regarding solar energy, I was also reading in News papers that you can sell power generated through solar panels to the grid after meeting your internal requirements. How far it is correct, is not really known to me. more  
Dear Brij Uncle, thanks for your candid response and guiding me on each and every point. Regarding the plantation - my observation is that each housing society has good plantation inside the gated premise - however it's completely missing outside the society and there's a lot of scope to plant trees in the divider space of the two way roads and even on both the sides of it - which would make the whole area take a green shape and even look beautiful as well as reduce the dust formation in long run. Also it would attract rains.

On the solar power generation - given it's expensive - having government support would be necessary and government intervention to spare the roof space to facilitate installation and permission around feed to grid to avail concession on the electricity generated would be required. I believe that each and every society having at least 200 residential units can generate 1 MW electricity though solar and in Gurgaon we can generate 200 MW solar energy with this initiative.

On water harvesting, I'm aware that it's a norm to have them but I also have evidences that they are just the pits to get approval which is no where actually linked with roof top water collection or even in-premise water collection into those pits.

I want to harvest the most from the nature without harming anything to reduce the diesel generator usage and purify the air... and your active guidance would be helpful to take it forward. more  
Sidhartha ji, you do not need Govt permission for plantation of trees in your group housing society, installation of solar energy panels within your society. In fact as you know, Modi;s Govt is welcoming any such steps by any individual or group housing societies. You can contact some experienced companies for solar panels and for planting trees, if you have any horticulture consultant in your society, you can take his guidance .

Regarding rain water harvesting in any housing society, again you need to contact some experts in this field and seek their quotation for building rain water harvesting pits etc. As well as, STP ( Sewage treatment plants) has been made mandatory for any Group housing in Delhi/NCR and to my knowledge, completion certificate is being given only after establishing that proper STP with reuse of treated water has been done in the society. more  
Dear Residents of Gurgaon, please do take time out to cast your vote today! Its very important as it is the local MLAs who do work on the ground. While the turnout for Lok Sabha polls was impressive, this time the polling booths are empty. PLEASE EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT AND VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Gurgaon - Private Hospital & Pathology charges

      With this post we would like you to share the various issues you have faced in regards to charges for various hospital services and pathology services in Gurgaon. Once we have the issue...

      By LocalCircles Manager
    • 71% residents of Gurugram won’t burn crackers today

      71% residents of Gurugram are already committed to No Crackers today. Below is the survey report on what you and many residents of Gurugram feel on crackers, odd-even program of Delhi Government, c...

      By LocalCircles Manager
    • Stray Dogs

      It is not the problem of one colony but of many, including Orchid Island. No doubt there are some residents who act as Animal Lovers. But if they are so, they must take to their homes and keep...

      By Asrarul Haque
    • Construction material dumped in front of my house

      I live in sec 56. Construction work is going on in one of the houses in adjacent lane. The owner has dumped construction material in front of my house resulting in no space left for parking car and...

      By Rahul Goyal
    • Rate Power Services in Gurgaon

      You are requested to use the link below and rate power outage management in Gurgaon:

      By LocalCircles Manager
    • Car-o-bar

      What is policy of Gurgaon police against illegal alcohol consumption, in a group, inside or outside cars parked near liquor vends or eating joints. It's dangerous because it invariably involves dru...

      By Radha Kadam
    • Gurugram :: Gwal Pahari Storm /Rain water drain

      Builder Construction on Rain Storm water drain @ Gwal Pahari. Happy to report that after long fight of many years, NGT has finally given orders to demolish encroachment. This may impact...

      By Anil Kaushik
    • please guide what to do as i have paid 20k to KNOWLARITY COMMUNICATIONS 2 months back

      sir, i have a ivr panel of knowlarity communications and was in need of sms n missed call panel. so i called knowlarity person named mohd salim whom i knew before because he gave me Ivr panel....

      By Sabah R
    • Rotten Navratri Food in Bikanerwala

      Yesterday i went to bikanerwala ILD Mall Sohna Road Gurgaon for the Navratri food as i was fasting. After eating half way i found traces of rotten potatoes in the meal, when i bought this to the no...

      By Shashank Gupta
    • Best Physician in Gurgaon

      Can someone recommend the best physician in Gurgaon

      By Vishal Khare
    • State of roads in ready/upcoming Millenium city2

      All roads lead to....potholes , in the "spanking "new Millennium city 2.We are truly marooned.All approach roads to Sector 108&109 are pockmarked with potholes.This is the state of affairs for ...

      By Urvi Sukul Singh
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)