GIVE MEANING TO THE TIME WE DEVOTE TO POST COMMENTS TO MAKE RAILWAYS BETTER :
* Customers’ woes start from Booking on line Tickets . The advertisements are more dominating the screen than the matter required for booking . Booking tickets during school , Festival holidays we are made to attempt multiple times as the earlier ones get aborted . Captcha is one, however correct or quick it is done , we are pushed to square one . By the time we work our way through , 35 / 40 Available goes to RAC /WL. DON’T MAKE NET TICKET BOOKING DIFFICULT AND TIME CONSUMING.
* The other issue that is repeated several times again and again is , the choice of Berth . How many requests have been made to Flash the availability of Opted Berth . And only then go the Payment Gateway . When the customer goes to the payment gateway is under the strong impression that the chosen Berth will be allotted.Lo ,only money is deducted and not what was opted . ALL WE ASK IS IF OPTED BERTH IS NOT AVAILABLE DON’T COLLECT CUSTOMER’S MONEY .
* When there is a complaint about general cleanliness in the compartments and Toilets by our own members , kindly don’t come out with a solution that Indian Railways has 13,000 Trains 45,000 Coaches, 22 Million Passengers travel every day . Who owns and manages all of them ? ISN’T IT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER/ MANAGER TO LOOK INTO MAINTENANCE AND UPKEEP ? No doubt there is a section of customers / passengers who don’t have any civic sense . Though the literacy in India has gone up , the SOCIAL NICETIES are still lacking even with the educated and rich. LIKE THE POLICE IS THERE FOR THE ONES WHO DON’T OBEY LAW OF THE LAND , THE RAILWAYS SHOULD USE THEIR OWN FORCE , OR THE SLEEPER COACH ATTENDANT IN THE COMPARTMENTS TO CURB THIS NUISANCE. NO NEED TO APPOINT ADDITIONAL STAFF . THEY HAVE ENOUGH TIME .
* Still there are plenty of complaints about punctuality . Punctuality not only the Elite trains . It should be for all trains . In the past Indians were ridiculed for their Punctuality . Why not when a big organization with 13,00,000 Employees , managed by a Board of experts and Professional Managers can’t keep to time .
EVERY DELAY IN ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE SHOULD E ANNOUNCED TO THE CUSTOMER / PASSENGER COMPULSORILY SO THAT THEY CAN INFORM THE PICK UP PEOPLE AND THE RELATIVES FRIENDS OR SHIFT TO OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORT.
* This is not the last yet , but let me cut short. The Ticket Cancellation fees is too high It has to be halved . Most of the times when there is cancellation immediately after booking say within 30 minutes , only nominal clerkage should be collected. VERY OFTEN WHEN THE OPTED BERTH IS NOT GIVEN ALLOW THE CUSTOMER TO CANCEL AND REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT .
- Jai Hind more
like other gov. institutions. The only solutions lied in the speedy privatization of railways in the
interest of passengers of a over populated country. more
TEJ KRISHAN RAINA more