Entrepreneur is tiresome?
I have been entrepreneur for last 15 years and has been understanding the issue related to be start up for the youth , but it’s too unfortunate since the procedure of obtaining the statutory permission is so tedious imagine:
1) Gumastha/Bombay Shop Establishment Licence Local MCGM
2) Sales Tax Registration State Government.
3) Labour Licence State Government.
4) Professional Tax State Government.
5) Tin Number Central Government.
6) Excise Tax Local Government
7) Fire NOC Local Government.
8) Food Licence if required
9) Import & Export Licence Central Government
10) Drug Licence If required
If this alone needs to fulfil the cost of procuring licence will cost 2 lac for youth, in addition laptop of computer printer, place on rent as well as overhead cost , I believe after investing 10 lakh for start-up of his families saving there is no stability of fixed income for family and if loss the entire family will be in shambles.
The government should think on the line of cutting indirect taxes to boost entrepreneur rather than introducing means to collect taxes by all other channels to increase load of work and overhead expenses.
The solution one window licence for all the taxes and all collection as well as giving licences with no harassments.
I appeal Government to re-think on this line to introduce One Licence to get all in One Place to avoid Government Expenditure and Revenue more