CONDITION OF RAILWAYS
Recently I travelled from Bangalore to Hazrat Nizamuddin on 11th July 2014 by Sampark Kranti . I was having two tickets - one in HA1 and another in A1(AC2Tier)
1.During the whole journey of 36 hours - there was no cleaning staff for cleaning the compartment.When inquired with TTE - he informed that the contract for cleaning is not finalised.
2. The blankets supplied were torn out.
3. There was only one curtain instead of two in that birth nos 19 & 20.
4. The taps of Indian toilet of that compartment were leaking.
5. The attendant was supposed provide the towels to the passengers. Which he didn't and supplied the next day and that too when asked for. These were not given to all passengers.
6. Room freshners are generally sprayed in the compartment. But on this trip it was not done.
I am having the photos of the above mentioned points.
People will definitely grumble if such a lousy service is provided even after increasing the fare. more
From 16.7.2014, I have tried several times on this mobile number, and I didn't get any reply from this number, either to my call or to my SMS, till today, 20.7.2014.
Mr. Durga Prasad, can you till me, when you got service of cleaing in railways, when you called on this number, with date and place of availing the service from this mobile number?
Shirish S. Shanbhag, Mumbai-400089. Dated: 20.7.2014
Email ID: email@example.com more
Unless every citizen and every employee is conscious of his responsibility, and his importance to the society, the fate will be like this. Discipline should start from upper layer and then percolate to down layer. Personality development training may be helpful to some extent.
Let us hope, we may have good days ahead. more