Chandra babu Naidu leaving NDA
Why has CBN left the BJP alliance? Is he feeling that TDP is being diminished by BJP or does he think NDA will not win 2019 election. more
CBN had offered many things to people and to implement he needs huge funds. Modiji had promised special status but after 14FC as more central funds are provided he felt its not necessary and CBN had also accepted it.
Later on as he got into vote for note he had to runaway from hyderabad and brought all staff to AP and further increased burden on state. To fulfill this he gave extra benefit in addition to 43%fitment.
Due to this he couldn't construct his dreaming capital now as elections are nearing how to come out blaming Modi.
I would like to by doing this he is assuming that people will leave him but the reality is he will loose by dumping himself in addition to BJP.
BJP had nothing to loose as they have only a few voting percentage. more
Dear Sri Anji Reddy, I am afraid 'Local Circles' is not a forum created for discussion of political matters. You should refrain from discussion of politics lest the forum may get devalued. After all, politics is the last resort of scoundrels. What this means is that their activities should not be of interest to intellectuals. more
i full agree with this comment and i request that this forum should not be polluted. more
1. tdp still in alliance with bjp, only the ministers resigned.
2. if he doesn't raise the issue the opposition party will raise the issue and score big.
3. by doing this may be he will get some more funds from the center for his amaravathi.
4. bjp had the best chance in 2009, and they failed miserably. their chance of gaining strength is very negligible. who ever won their bjp seat is only because of alliance with tdp. tdp too gained because of alliance, but bjp difinitely gained more.
5. people of andhra definitely feel that congress has back stabbed them and bjp has cheated them. politically it is a correct move to act as if you are moving away from the bjp. more
Apart from other reasons guessed and posted by members, I guess it may be due to very tough financial position of state; huge uncontrolled commitments on expenses; increasing checks and balances on the account of central funds and especially the central budget has no clarity in fund allocation. more
He took the decision because entire state demanding Special Category and all the parties raising their finger to TDP. so as to divert their attention he simply diverted to BJP. Now the BP stood as responsible for the present state of affairs at national level. Because of this action he is thinking of minimising damage happened because of special category. This is political decision. more