Central Govt Re-Engineering - Inputs
Below are the key inputs from you on what can be done from a re-engineering/redesign standpoint to improve Central Govt performance.
Please review and share any additional inputs you may have.
1. Government should provide modern equipment to the all departments
2. An evaluation system must be formed to track Government employee’s performance
3. Employees delivering timely performance with ethics must be rewarded
4. There should be a best employee award for all employees interacting with customers
5. Promotions should be based on performance only and not years of service
6. All the government employees, who aren’t well versed with computer must be given computer tutorial classes
7. Biometric system of attendance should be mandated in all Government departments
8. Online feedback form for all Government departments down to the officer level should be instituted
9. Citizens should be able to Rate a Government Department or a specific officer in public domain. It will bring immediate improvement in performance
10. There should be a system where online appointments can be fixed with the Government officers
11. Customer grievance redressal time should be reduced
12. In Government departments, customers should be given a single window clearance for any work
13. An electronic and proactive file tracking system should be introduced where SMS are sent when a file arrives and a reminder is sent if its sitting for more than 7 days
14. All files sitting for more than 1 month should start to show up on the dashboard of Secretary and Minister with the identification of the officer holding them
15. Every Ministry must be made to display total files received and processed within a month statistics
16. Corrupt nexus of Government officials can be abolished by transferring the known culprits every 2-3 years
17. Government should take strong steps against corrupt officers including termination from Central Government service if found guilty of corruption more
Sent from my iPhone
> On 05-May-2015, at 11:00 AM, Rajendra Pratap Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Find this email inappropriate - Unsubscribe
> Rajendra Pratap Gupta
> Rajendra Pratap Gupta posted a message in "Transform India with Modi".
> Subject: Central Govt Re-Engineering - Inputs.
> Dear all:
> Below are the key inputs from you on what can be done from a re-engineering/redesign standpoint to improve Central Govt performance.
> Please review and share any additional inputs you may have.
> 1. Government should provide modern equipment to the all departments
> 2. An evaluation system must be more...
> Reply Reply to this email to post a comment.
> If you believe that this post is inappropriate for this Circle, report it.
> This email was sent to email@example.com. If you don't want to receive emails from LocalCircles in future, please Unsubscribe.
> LocalCircles, Inc., 1556 Halford Ave., Suite 290, Santa Clara, CA USA 95051.
This will eliminate all sorts and all types of ills in the Indian Citizen and Society . more
At the same time, once they enter the system on reservation there is no need to give them further fillips in way of promotion. It is also could be discussed whether any objective criterion could be adopted to identify the backward communities, other than the caste. more