cris-cross cable and wire lines. These are mostly done by Internet service providers in order to give connection. But when a service is discontinued, the cable is never removed. Instead new lines are given with more cris-cross cables thereby creating many other problems.
- Either the telecom dept., should have strict rules for cable connections or the cable companies must have the social responsibility to suitably advise their linemen about the usage of such cables.
- At many places, these cables hang blindly on which some vehicles or people can trip over and fall.
- Open cables may have the danger of shock.
- These cables are a hazard for the children who play on the streets.
- I think many of these cable insulations are not bio-degradable and cause tremendous problems at a later stage, particularly in residential areas.
I request that concerned authorities must look into this. more