Budget 2021-22 Suggestions Invited
1. Raise income tax exemption limit to Rs.10Lakhs without any deductions.
2. No tax on Long Term Capital Gains
3. Convert SCSS2004 to Senior Citizens Welfare Scheme 2021 with 10% interest and 10 year tenure.
4. GST: Abolish Input Tax Credit. GST rates 0% for exempted goods & services, 5% for All g&s and 15% for Luxury g&s without input tax credit. Petrol & Diesel to have GST rate of 15%
5. Exempt Cooperative Housing Societies, TV Viewing and Clubs from GST
6. All service providers to give rebate of Rs.10 in next bill for the online payment of bill
I request all members of Local Circles to give suggestions. more
We are carrying out Survey here in Madhya Pradesh and according to lower middle class people; their inclinations are towards extension of facilities to be given by The Government like:
More number of ATM's,
Privatization of schools to be stopped,
Government to open new schools and colleges, thereby Education could be available at cheaper fees. At the same time certain people in Education field would get " SECURED ROJGAAR ".
Hassles in School admissions would get stopped and donation business would come to an end.
E - learning to be more emphasized but in presence of teachers,
The Government to build, operate and Transfer Hospitals at the medication rates decided by the Government,
Re-survey to be carried out by scrutinizing grain / grocery NOT purchased by the Citizens and accordingly those essential commodities (Like, Wheat, Rice, Bajara, Sugar, oil, soap and detergent, and others to be supplied to " Cheap Ration Stores " by the Government. (Thus major misuse and theft could be prevented; which also occurred in Maharashtra during COVID period.... we have seen on Television on news channels.)
To give promotion to handicrafts, various types of door mats could be made available in "Rationing Stores " which could help poor people for both ..... sellers to the shop i.e. Government and the purchasers also would get attracted. Like wise brooms also.
Previous idea of selling bulbs @ Rs. was excellent indeed to promote LED bulbs and thereby to save electrical energy. But unfortunately the bulbs failed in service because of Manufacturers issues. As per relevant INDIAN STANDARD, the LED BULB shall burn for 30,000 (Thirty Thousand) hours however the bulbs just not withstood for 1000 hours. (Not a single bulb) Again name of The Government was ruined.
Computer peripheral like mouse and pen drive also to be made available at Rationing or Government discounted shop. New entrepreneurs under M.S.M.E. would be benefited and people in the country as well by maintaining price of the same.
More number of PYAAU's to be erected and commissioned. At least 3 people would remain engaged in this business in maintaining of drinking water fountain. (Black business of water bottle may stop considering hygiene conditions of the PYAAU.
Thanks and Best Regards. more
2. Increase family Pension of retirees in Pvt sector to minimum Rs.10000/- with increase whenever there is increase in DA.
3. Increase budget allocation for research work in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Geology etc so that our intelligent students contribute to our progress. more