Budget 2020: What should the Government do
02. Make all PSUs to function in such a way that all PSUs should pay at least a reasonable DIVIDEND to the share holders who have invested Crores of Rupees in the said PSUs.
03. GST rate cut is required on the following :-
A. Mobile / Telephone services
B. Hotel services
C. Renting of IMMOVABLE PROPERTIES
D. Construction materials
E. Solar instruments
04. Introduce a check system where all Partners of Partnership firms and Directors of Public as well as Private Companies have filed their (individual) returns in due time.
05. Take steps to appoint Income Tax, GST / Customs & Finance Ministry officials with Commerce / Accounts Background in order to improve the efficiency of the said departments and keep away the people with Law background in Finance Ministry.
06. Immediate stoppage Diesel vehicle registration in the state of J&K and Ladak.
07. Remove all irrelevant and use less laws.
08. Take steps to improve Infrastructure facilities at all form of COURTS.
09. Take steps to deliver the Judgements by the court in Time Bound Manner. And remove the useless methodology for issuing BAIL, STAY AND UN NECESSARY delays by the courts.
10. Shut useless / non Govt. Departments.
11. Modernise the Indian Railways.
12. Make more and more Airports functional.
13. Waterways Transport should soon be a reality. more
Then only people will be encourage to invest and hence it will boost economy. more
All PSUs including State may be run by Professional only with fixed Accountabilty & fixed tenure , organisation not be allowed to keep Consultant Or Advisor if required specific advice or Consultancy be hired on case to case basis more