BJP in Tamil Nadu
1. BJP is seen as an anti-Tamil party and very likely to impose Hindi on the state.
2. BJP is perceived as a pro-Hindu party and therefore anti-minority. There is a big Muslim population in the state and increasing Christian population on the southern parts. Though so far there has been no big communal disturbances, one can see increasing radicalisation and polarisation using BJP as a threat.
3. BJP comes through as a pro-Brahmin, anti-reservation party by the locals and in their blind and often self-defeating Brahmin hatred fanned by all the Dravidian parties without exception, it is very difficult for BJP to get a foothold unless this image is countered.
4. BJP has no grassroot level workers nor leaders who are acceptable to the local population or charismatic enough in their own right.
5. BJP has no TV channel of its own in Tamil Nadu unlike state-level parties which indulge in mud-slinging and slanted news coverage using their captive channels.
6. All the schemes that the current central government is trying to do carry Hindi names which do not strike a chord with Tamilians. Also the negative propaganda about Aadhar linkage, demonetisation and GST implementation is not being countered by the local BJP in a way that common people can understand.
1. Develop state level leaders from high profile Tamilian (preferably non-Brahmin) bureaucrats and professionals with impeccable integrity and national spirit.
2. Develop a proper Tamil name for BJP (like Indhiya Makkal Iyakkam or some such).
3. Enlist the support of neutral media houses and request them to report about BJP and the central government initiatives fairly to counter the negative propaganda indulged in by politically slanted media.
4. Establish a media and social media presence in Tamil language to counter anti-BJP propaganda.
5. Coin Tamil and English terms for various national level initiatives like Swatch Bharat and popularise them through media and social media in Tamil and English.
6. Gradually promote the Tamil arm of RSS (with a suitable Tamil name of course) to act as the grassroot core of BJP and a volunteer force.
7. Take a few actions of headline importance. For example, announcing a target date for Vande Bharat trains to replace Chennai-Kovai and Chennai-Bengaluru-Mysuru Shathapdi trains can give an impression that the government cares about this part of the country too.
8. Initiate a few central projects to improve people's daily life while making sure that they will not cause unnecessary controversies. Remember that the opposition here is waiting to scuttle them regardless of the good that they will bring about. Bullet trains and 8-lane highways are seen as projects for the elite.
9. All Dravidian parties are seen as corrupt and aligning with them is not a good idea at all. Most people vote for Dravidian parties because they are unable to see any viable alternative. Congress party has been unable to provide an alternative as their leaders are suspect too.
Unless some of these or other suitable steps are taken, anti-national forces will gain ground here.
MK Stalin thought that Rahul's congress will score a big win and with his local DMK successes he will have a major say in the government at the centre and derive its benefits as usual. He is now frustrated that his winning the Central election in a big way is not going to help. Unable to withstand remaining in limbo for the next few years, he is attempting to bring down the present state government (not that they are doing a fantastic job in handling our problems like water crisis). He has also started making seditious statements in public speeches like having a separate Dravidian homeland (if the other states approve of course, which I hope they are not foolish enough to attempt). more
Ill-full Politicism and Selfish Power Thirst of Politicians even target Fraternity and National Integrity too .
How can a President's Order on Article 370 on Governor's recommendations becomes Religious issue ? and, how can one create Communal Clashes and break Unity in Nation and Fraternity that had been guaranteed in the Preamble of the Constitution ? . JUST BECAUSE, LAW AND ORDER , LAW AND JUSTICE HAD BEEN DECADES TOGETHER CORNERED AND EVEN SET ASIDE IN MOST MOST IMPORTANT CONSTITUTIONAL MANDATES AND OBJECTIVES .
Long awaited Reforms and Regulations including Revision and strict enforcement of IPC together with energizing and empowering POLICING IN INDIA IS ONLY THE FAST REQUIRED REMEDY to control the Selfish Political Hunger of ill-full Politicians please . more
BJP IT wing takes Sangam era literature route to appease Twitterati in TN
I am glad that a move has been made in the right direction. BJP can only get a foothold in Tamil Nadu by satisfying the language sensibilities of the state. No sane person in Tamil Nadu state would want DMK/AIDMK to continue endlessly in power. We definitely need a national party to take the reins but certainly not Congress. This kind of initiative should go beyond social media. The original post contains suggestions in this regard. more
General Public shall be educated and to be brought awareness of their real rights and facilities of Constitution for them . more
Whatever it is, BJP has to understand this sensitivity and must learn to deal with that, if they are to make any impact on the state. Hence my suggestions. more
People kept away from Education THOUGH Tamilnadu was high in it's Sanskrit and Culture.
The anti nationalism basically developed keeping away General Public from ESSENTIAL COMMON LANGUAGE , HINDI MADE THEIR majority people ever depend on local Leaders for Livelihood.
PEOPLE MUST COME OUT OF THESE ILLFULL POLITICIANS.
BJP MANIFESTO COMPROMISE CONSTITUTIONAL DIRECTIVES OF RULE FOR ACHIEVING BETTER AND INDEPENDENT LIVELIHOOD TO CITIZENS OF ALL PLACES AS CONTEMPLATED IN THE CONSTITUTION.
Now it is People 's Role to lead themselves AWAY FROM THE LONG CONTINUED ILLFULL POLITICAL PARTIES. RELIGION AND ANTI NATIONALISM SHALL BE SUPERSEDED BY CIVILITY , CITIZEN RIGHTS AND AWARENESS OF THESE 2 very fast . Religion oriented AND Regional power Thirst MONGERS SHALL BE TAUGHT including the dominating CINE HEROS.
THIS require involvement of Social and Moral Personalities enlightening the real Constitutional Rights of Livelihood PROVISIONS. Then only there will be successful diversification.
PLEASE MOVE IN TN CIRCLES. WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK. more