Atmanirbhar Bharath - Nirbhar what is there furst
- sanitary pads of Padman
- durable roads of plastic (plastic man from Annamalai university)
- plastic recycling to useful materials like oil for generators
- reducing garbage in dumps by composting or other methods
- Innovations in agriculture by farmers or professionals turned farmers
- Robots being used in taking temperature of patients, admistering medicines etc.
- Revive the dolls industry. Channappatana, once a booming toy town on the Bangalore Mysore Road (sorry, it cannot be called a highway), looks like a ghost town now.
- low cost reusable quality masks
Surely, there are many more .
All these people need is help in finding the markets and selling them. more
Feel happy about Aatmanirbharta, but also understand the platitudinous underpinnings. Perhaps the growth achieved in the gig economy relying more on the services sector, where wealth gets concentrated. We have the digital infrastructure, scoping within the goods and services tax network, being the added benefits, fulfilled by India's telecom platforms like Jio, may be good, but this is the overall picture of us being Atmanirbhar. The note attached gives full details. more
Atmanirbhar has its own rules and logic that today directly or indirectly impact the politics, environment, geopolitics, and economics of virtually every country in the World.
Take for example, the USA's President Donald Trump's own-sloganeering-mindset of ' America First' or 'Make America Great Again' or ex-President Barrack Obama's ' Yes, we can '. These are out of the spirit of 'Atmanirbhar' mind-set-humans .
The processes associated with Atmanirbhar have stimulated the idea that a free-hand in modelling the Indians' socio-economic-techno-agrico formations.
This propels a major shift in Prospective-Development-Perspective (PDP) ushering in new recognition of self-responsibility for Indian Citizens feeling the pulse-rate of Indianizm to regulate the national common objectives with authoritative scientific evidences with attention of the Governments and the public. Any account of Atmanirbhar touches on a number of ways to do local , regional and over-all national political economies better with self-guided-sense of
You know how much the contemporary India after the 20th century has changed . Planning by the market and new level of communicability are the new processes . more
* MANY VALUABLE LANDS , LANDSCAPES HAVE BEEN IN ENCROACHMENTS SINCE 30 YEARS AND NOW MUST BE TAKE OVER BY THE GOVETS to cater for Industrial and Educational Requirements . more