An Appeal to PM from Middle Class Citizens
We had voted BJP to overwhelming majority in 2014 hoping for Achche Din promised by you. After 4 years we are totally disappointed. Please note that common man is concerned about what affects his daily life and not about development projects in the country. We regret to bring it to your kind attention the steps taken by government which have adversely affected the citizens and request you to take corrective action before the Code of Conduct kicks in for 2019 General Election.
1. Remove 18%GST on members contribution towards common expenses in a cooperative housing society. There was no service tax so why 18%GST?
2. Restore the interest rate of SCSS2004 scheme to 9.3% retrospectively from April 2015.
3. Remove Long Term Capital Gains Tax.
4. Remove the provision of input tax credit.
5. Reduce GST rates for end consumer.
6. Government should stop interfering in trade and business.
7. Stop tax terrorism through show cause notices under sections which provide for jail terms.
We sincerely hope that you will be able to spare your valuable time to look into these issues and provide immediate relief to middle class citizens. more