Addressing Terrorism- Suggestions
1. Amend the Constitution to remove Articles 35 & 370.
2. Enforce Indian Constitution in J&K.
3. Treat J&K like other States as it is part of India.
4. Make it safe for Kashmiri Pandits to return to their home.
5. The responsibility of protecting India’s border with Pakistan should rest with a single agency i.e. Indian Army.
6. BSF & CRPF posted in J&K should be deployed elsewhere in the country.
7. Every Indian citizen should have a right to buy property in J&K.
8. All citizens of J&K should be made to feel as Indian citizens.
9. Certain individuals receiving foreign funds for terrorism in J&K should be punished as per applicable law.
However it will require huge political courage to take above listed steps to end terrorism. more
Government take immediate initiative without any tolerance over this. more
Feb 14th terror act is made international attention and a look intoo.
Hard stones also will start melting now and India will get all round support.
Next elected Govt has to take it through... more