Energy is being wasted in India in many ways..…
• Children and student energy wasted due to improper education facilities and lack of good infrastructure.
• Farmers energy is being wasted of lack of awareness about new forming methods, lack of infrastructure viz. irrigation projects, uninterrupted power, quality seeds & fertilizers.
• Youth are wasting their time due to unemployment and underemployment / job mismatch.
• Employee’s energy is being wasted because of the lack of team spirit, commitment, duplication of the work, poor working and living conditions. Poor infrastructure facilities making people to wasted their time & energy in travels / traffic jams.
• Bureaucrats are investing additional energy due to outdated technology and executing responsibilities with fear of CVC / CAG and spend most of the time in dealing to avoid / tackle CVC, CAG instead putting the energy to nation building for which they are being paid.
• Politicians spending their energy in vote bank politics to please public with attractive schemes, provoking the cast, regional and communal feelings instead of nation building, future vision, development and progressive activities.
• Auditing and investigation agencies such as CAG, are more in to postmortem of corruption issues rather than suggesting corrective measures / interfering / guiding. Such as, lack of motivation, lack of determination, prodigious mindset of bureaucracy, delay in project planning and implementation, Pending clearances and unsettle disputes.
• Planning commission energy is being wasted as they are not able to ensure on time project planning and commission. They should also regulate under quote bids besides over quotes by evolving appropriate system.
• In India next to agriculture it is construction industry which is providing livelihood to the large portion of the people. Huge work force such as unskilled, skilled, non-technical, technical is being ideal and their energy is being wasted because of the delay in planning and implementation of the projects. more