"Thanks for mailing the brochure. I have a clarification as below:
1. Since the allotment has been stated to be on draw basis, what is the refund of the money paid till the date of refund of money in case of unsuccessful allotment. What is the interest payable on the application fee and earnest money payment in case of unsuccessful allotment. "
Against a telephonic call from their executive, I requested the company to respond the email. However the company preferred to remain silent despite reminder. In view of their silence, the perspective buyers are requested to be careful and apply for the plot only after ascertaining the clarifications in writing to prevent themselves from possible financial losses. more
Sometime ago in a financial programme on NDTV Profit (which had some very fine investment advice) the two presenters Manisha and Monika were of the opinion that it is better we buy a lottery ticket rather than invest all the upfront money in such schemes, as it is after all a lottery only. Avoid such issues. more
1. allotment/draw date
2. what if allotment/draw is postponed for any reason.
3. Will the deposit be refunded for the applicant who are not offered allotment after draw.
4. By when the deposit will be refunded.
5. what if the deposit is not refunded within the time.
6. What are the payment option post allotment is offered.
7. Penalties/Interest charge for delayed payment.
8. What if applicant is not able to make the payment after allotment due to financial losses or death.