The second issue should be the outrageous foreign funds flowing into India for the so called NGOs. Why would someone pay so much to these NGOs. There is a joke in USA:
Person 1: what is free in USA?
Person 2: give me a dollar, then I will tell you.
I believe that these funds are given to destabilize our country in every which way. more
It is very easy to give suggestions and not that simple to implement them.
Shri Narendra Modi is a proven dynamic administrator. He knows the issues
and problems and I am sure he also knows how they can be best solved. Still
as this forum is to give suggestions, I have some points:
2. Self dependency in energy sector particularly by using Non conventional
renewable energy sources.
3. Strong Price support system to farmers for their produce.
4. Rational tax system so that all are equally treated.
5. Farmer prone Land acquisition system, So that they donât suffer. On same
pattern develop a system to acquire properties of any person in all cities
for the welfare activities like hospitals, schools, colleges, ring roads,
metro rail etc.
6. Uniform education (fee) system for all class of people (No Garib or
7. Strong foreign policy, so that no one can dare to torture or mutilate
the bodies of our army personnel.
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Kamal Gupta