1. Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness
(cough, cold, sneezing, running nose, fever).
2. When sneezing or coughing the mouth and the nose should be
covered with a tissue or handkerchief or any other cloth.
3. Stay away from school, work and public places when you are sick.
4. Wash hands often with soap.
5. Drink plenty of liquids.
6. Anyone who has influenza like illness should consult doctor and
7. Given below is the schedule for prevention of swine flu with antiviral
TAMIFLU DOSAGE CHART
(30 mgm; 45 mgm and 74 mgm capsules) (Liquid form for
children also available)
1. Treatment: 75 mgm twice daily for 5 days.
2. Preventive: 75 mgm four times a day for 10 days.
3. Treatment: 30 - 60 mgm twice daily for 5 days.
(For > 40 kg wt. children = 75 mgm twice daily x 5 days)
4. Preventive: 30 - 60 mgm once daily for 10 days
(For > 40 kg 75 mgm once daily for 10 days).
ARSENIC ALBA 30 X three times a day
ARSENIC ALBA 200 x once weekly more