3 days left in Parliament - What can Govt do?
If you have any ideas on what the Government can do in the next 3 days, to clear additional bills, do share your inputs. Below is the list of some top bills pending:
Key Bills Pending in Parliament
1) The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement (Second Amendment) Bill
2) The Consumer Protection Bill
3) The High Court and the Supreme Court Judges (Salaries and Conditions of Service) Amendment Bill
4) The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (Amendment) Bill
5) The Appropriation Acts (Repeal) Bill
6) The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Bill
7) The Whistle Blowers Protection (Amendment) Bill
8) The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) (Amendment) Bill
9) The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement (Amendment) Bill.
10) The Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill. more