• New quota as Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota is being introduced by Railway with dynamic fare
• Dynamic fare stands for the fare component which may be increased with the subsequent
• Opening days booking to be allowed on/after 10:00 hrs.
• Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of Premium Tatkal ticket booking is same as Tatkal ticket
• Agents will not be allowed to book tickets in this quota.
• Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm passengers.
• RAC/ Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed.
• Only E-tickets will be permitted for booking.
• I-ticket Booking is not allowed with this Quota.
• No concession shall be applicable in this Quota.
• Child passenger will be charged with full fare.
• Identity card number of the prescribed proof of identity is required at the time of booking.
At least one passenger should travel with his/her ID card in original which was used at the
time of booking.
• No refund is given to passengers in case of cancellation of confirm PT quota ticket.
• All rules for tatkal quota booking over internet is applicable to Premium Tatkal quota also. more