Should COVID test be made mandatory before vaccine dose administration?
Detecting asymptomatic positives before vaccine dose administration
Do share the same with all your friends and family and contacts. Giving a vaccine dose to an asymptomatic COVID +ve person can can cause overstimulation in some as the vector is injected. Given the high prevalence of COVID in many parts of India, it may be a good idea for anyone to get atleast an antigen test done before taking a vaccine dose.
We look forward to you sharing your experiences and inputs on this! more
1. Vaccine has been approved for emergency use.
2. Vaccine does not guarantee to protect you from Covid infection.
3. Vaccine is just helping to improve your immunity.
4. You can catch Corona virus if you do not take precautions of Mask, Washing hands and Social Distancing i.e. "Do Gaz Doori" as per PM.
5. The only advantage of getting vaccinated is, it gives you mental satisfaction that you are protected.
6. However if you catch the virus infection the only plus point of vaccination is that you will not have severe case and will recover. more