100 day blue print
2. To create more employment,
a) No more licenses should be given to Department stores,
b) Production of food items, not just Pakodas, but like Sheve, laddos, chips etc should be encourages, Large producers like Lays etc should be discouraged.
c) Lot of opportunities exist in villages, like marketing products without middlemen, getting consumables and the like to the respective villages.
3. A Grand network of all villages of the country should be created, to direct as to what to grow and best way to sell
4. Community Farming should be introduced, especially to cultivate abandoned fields in villages.
5. In an elected representative is proved guilty, re election should be held in his area.
6. As to the Coins and notes, Govt can save a lot by not printing coins of big denominations, like 1, 2 even 5 Rs coins , and should totally avois fractional coins or notes of Rs. 125 etc,
Notes of 10,20,50, 100, 500 would bee sufficient for all king of transactions. Bigger transactions can happen through Cheques or online. People are getting used to it.
7. Plastic or other form of currency, which is difficult to print in smaller or even in a bigger country is difficult.
8. Income Tax can be eliminated, alternate ways, which are less 'Taxing' can be adopted, like the one proposed by Pune CA group, but suitably modified to make it acceptable, for example if transaction runs in crores, then even 1% deduction means a lot.
9. Population expansion should be curtailed through many new and attractive schemes.
10. Minorities 'limit' should be defined. If it exceeds limit, their 'facilities, should be curtailed. Even converted individuals should be added to the limit.
11. 35A and other such totally scrapped, also in some districts of India, purchase of land by a Hindu or a person from other state is not permitted, this should also be looked into and abandoned.
12. Use of Alternate Energy devices should be encouraged to the maximum possible extent.
13. History and various other such be written suitable, they should not change when the local/State or even Central Governments change
14. This Local Circle concept should be strengthened so as to guide the Government (present or future), it should be voice of people more
If another network is created, it may end up in future control/corporation, monopolizing and working as middleman.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: Ashok Kundapur
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 9:29 PM
Subject: "100 day blue print" more
These Collections Centers must have their own Staff and Vehicles for collections from all the nearby Villages. more
Already Food Grains, Vegetables, Fruits etc., have been in the hands of Big Bazar etc. Corporate marketers, Agencies and Financiers financing and or contracting the Crops / lands.
The real Cultivators are paid 2 and the end user paying 18 for an item per kg. All such can be curbed.
Many Producers of different grains, Chilies, Turmeric etc., are even ever set to sell at cheaper rate being managed by the Agents, Contractors and Corporates. more