10 bold reforms to be kicked off in 2020: Inputs Sought
These reforms when combined should be such that they help create jobs, prosperity and social harmony and drastically improve governance at national, state and local levels.
While we all know that no reform will produce results immediately, the idea should be that the process begins!
We look forward to your inputs! more
2. Reduce excessive power and dependency in the hands of police. Enable citizens. Ensure all citizens upload videos of their surroundings irrespective of the neighbourhood in clean or not.
3. In a planned and step by step manner make rules transparent, reduce red-tape and track efficiency of delivers, KPI, KPAs.
4. Sakala http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/ and Akrama Sakrama http://bbmp.gov.in/akramasakrama must be made effective.. Get the benefits of Bhumi project..
5. Get back China controlled Kashmir. Setup infrastructure, schools and government offices in Kashmir. Make internet more vigilant there..
6. Bring down cost of electric power and fuel by deploying solar, e - vehicles, ensuring safe re-charging and prompt payments to people to provide power to the grid..
7. Create more corporate jobs. Bring back large airlines.. Cut down dependency on roads and trains for travel.
8. Encourage e-markets for corporate employees to buy and sell farm / organic produce, by storing in cold storage during glut season, and make the trade tax-free..
9. Popularise and encourage citizens to buy life insurance, medical insurance, online fixed deposits
9.a online TDS for interest, deploy more STT across all banking instruments and rent received, foreign travel
9.b. Banking portals to enable citizens to get IT Credit for property taxes paid, payments on service charges, tax credit for payments for fuel, food and car reparis / purchases.
10. Reduce taxes on HNI, trusts, High income professionals from 49% to 25%. Remove multiple taxes on corporates further..
Kudos to the government on making - passport delivery more effective, CA-A, NR-C, Art 37O providing and effectively supporting farm subsidies, deploying micro-nutrients, :) .. more
2) Population control bill
3) Speeding up the pending judiciary cases and bring the justice in quick defined timeline
4) Up gradation of police services and behavior towards citizens by eliminating corruption completely giving them training from the junior most hawaldar to the IPS rank officer in the form of personality development.
5) Strict law against the violation of wildlife and environment protection policy.
6) One nation one election should be in the form of act.
7) Industrial policy
8) Nationalization of schools, colleges, universities.
9) Nationalization of electricity, water and railway board and it should be made on for each bodies.
10) Death penalty for anti nationals and naxals. more
2. The bureaucracy. Drastic improvement is needed and the corruption at the state govt level especially in bureaucracy needs to be eliminated. One way is to have good online systems with time limit fixed in system for any action to be taken. Else it goes to the next level. It should actually reach upto to atleast CMs level if state govt departments do not take action. All these should be IT driven.
3. RTO - Worst and most corrupt department. Entry permit for taxis is a big source of illegal money. This entry permit needs to go just as Octroi was removed
4. Municipal corporations are another worst nightmare. Most of the corporations have failed miserably. Jamshedpur as a model should be studied and implemented in other cities for cleanliness, water supply, power supply etc
5. Just as Railways is privatizing running of trains, corporation should hand over road maintenance, garbage disposals etc to corporates so that citizens can have some better quality of life.
6. Education- Major changes required. Currently education is focused only on Rote learning. There is no emphasis on life skills, tomorrow's technology etc. Waste subjects like obsolete history is taught. Private schools charge exorbitant fees with no quality of teachers. Govt schools are worst off. Instead of just focusing on getting more children to school, focus should shift to providing education that will help them when they grow up and not just add to number of graduates coming out every year.
7. Simllary in education, from younger class itself, subjects like moral science and values should be taught extensively so that future generation knows basic things like not making our surrounding dirty, being honest etc. This is done in Japan more