10 bold reforms to be kicked off in 2020: Inputs Sought
These reforms when combined should be such that they help create jobs, prosperity and social harmony and drastically improve governance at national, state and local levels.
While we all know that no reform will produce results immediately, the idea should be that the process begins!
We look forward to your inputs! more
2. Reduce excessive power and dependency in the hands of police. Enable citizens. Ensure all citizens upload videos of their surroundings irrespective of the neighbourhood in clean or not.
3. In a planned and step by step manner make rules transparent, reduce red-tape and track efficiency of delivers, KPI, KPAs.
4. Sakala http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/ and Akrama Sakrama http://bbmp.gov.in/akramasakrama must be made effective.. Get the benefits of Bhumi project..
5. Get back China controlled Kashmir. Setup infrastructure, schools and government offices in Kashmir. Make internet more vigilant there..
6. Bring down cost of electric power and fuel by deploying solar, e - vehicles, ensuring safe re-charging and prompt payments to people to provide power to the grid..
7. Create more corporate jobs. Bring back large airlines.. Cut down dependency on roads and trains for travel.
8. Encourage e-markets for corporate employees to buy and sell farm / organic produce, by storing in cold storage during glut season, and make the trade tax-free..
9. Popularise and encourage citizens to buy life insurance, medical insurance, online fixed deposits
9.a online TDS for interest, deploy more STT across all banking instruments and rent received, foreign travel
9.b. Banking portals to enable citizens to get IT Credit for property taxes paid, payments on service charges, tax credit for payments for fuel, food and car reparis / purchases.
10. Reduce taxes on HNI, trusts, High income professionals from 49% to 25%. Remove multiple taxes on corporates further..
Kudos to the government on making - passport delivery more effective, CA-A, NR-C, Art 37O providing and effectively supporting farm subsidies, deploying micro-nutrients, :) .. more
2) Population control bill
3) Speeding up the pending judiciary cases and bring the justice in quick defined timeline
4) Up gradation of police services and behavior towards citizens by eliminating corruption completely giving them training from the junior most hawaldar to the IPS rank officer in the form of personality development.
5) Strict law against the violation of wildlife and environment protection policy.
6) One nation one election should be in the form of act.
7) Industrial policy
8) Nationalization of schools, colleges, universities.
9) Nationalization of electricity, water and railway board and it should be made on for each bodies.
10) Death penalty for anti nationals and naxals. more