India @ 73:Key actions needed in next 3 years before we complete 75 years
We look forward to your inputs!
Drinking water supply to all villages and draught areas getting priority.
Health cover in all villages and taluks with the help of telemedicine ,pharmaceutical industry and voluntary social aware big industry adopting some nearby areas .
Housing needs to the really deserving after social audit
Universal ambulance coverage free from govt.(socially conscious industries can take over some Segments)
Jobs increase ,employability youth with skills , internship in all industries.
Removal of reservation in private industry.
Women’s reservation 33% immediately in all fields
Stop reservations in employment and promotion by enacting a law.
Senior citizens savings interest rates to be made 10 % permanently .
Free cGHS health cards for all aged above 70 years if one wants as in th3 case of non pensionable ,private senior citizens.
Environmental protection of water,air , food by neededsteps.
Convert agricultural production to organic methods by at least 50% .
Control of prices of food grains,vegetables, fruits .
Tax evaders net to be increased.
Increase GST collection.50 % small traders escaping.
Stricter court decisions time bound for terror activities,sexual assault,mass killings,drugs sellers .
Stop free ration , gas,food .
Industries must be allowed tax exemptions if increase in employment is shown.
Unemployment allowance to youth after audit. more
2. Study and survey in a selective state/region, may not help farmers across the country and affect food production
3 Panel should consider inputs from farmers of all the states/ regions.
4. Centre should revoke special status in other states as well.For example under article 371 , outsiders can not buy land in few states, whereas peoples of
these states are allowed to buy land in other states
5. Discriminatory policies of the previous Congres govt against few states, should come to an end.
6. Peoples of both the states of Punjab and Haryana felt anguished because of the denial of their capital cities by the Congress . State capital constributes to state GDP, besides creating jobs to locals. Therefore Centre should now resolve the issue of state capitals of Punjab and Haryana permanently for stronger state and stronger India
7. Provision of harsh punishment for lyching more
2. As far capital cities of Punjab and Haryana is concerned, Divide Chandigarh in 60:40 ratio.Northern part of Chandigarh adjoining to Panchkula be given to Haryana and southeren part adjoining to Mohali be given to Punjab for their state capitals. Let both the states to develop their capital cities with little bit financial support from Centre.
3. PM Narendra Modi who has always been considerate to fulfill the aspirations of the peoples, should solve this lingering issue and gift capital cities to the peoples of Punjab and Haryana.
4.However political leaders, govt officials and few traders will oppose this move and instigate peoples, because Chandigarh is safe heaven to corrupts.
5 But this move will benefit and fulfill the aspirations of apprx 5.8 crores peoples of Punjab and Haryana, who wanted to live in peace and harmony, promote their culture, opportunities of education, employment, and entertainment beside economic growth of their states more
Tamilnadu, Maharashtra etc., have also this problem because of the geographical issues. The best way is to share the Revenues of wealthy Region over the other Regions deserving democratic needs like '' Punjab and Haryana, who wanted to live in peace and harmony, promote their culture, opportunities of education, employment, and entertainment beside economic growth of their states '' .
Any State in the Indian Union is to address these Constitutional Provisions to all the people and places within the State. Now that BJP is working sincerely on this issue, a suitable move to GOI will help please . OFCOURSE, THE STATES TOO REALIZE AND ENFORCE THESE PROVISIONS OF Schedule 7 which they Claim as their own Rights.
Infact, Constitutional Part III and IV makes both Central and State Governments to abide and implement . A move to this extent is necessary for CURTAILING THE POLITICAL SELFISHNESS OF THE STATE please. more
We can make the best use of the most important resource, namely the largest number of young people or we can keep them frustrated and unproductive.
The choice is our generation's and our government's.
Jai Hind! more
Sent from my iPhone
> On 23-Jul-2019, at 10:08 AM, LocalCircles Manager <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> LocalCircles Manager
> LocalCircles Manager posted a message in "Transforming India ".
> Subject: India @ 72:Key actions needed in next 3 years before we turn 75.
> In the past freedom polls in the circle, unemployment and social stability (communal issues) have been reported as key areas needing work. As India completes 72 years of its independence, we seek your inputs on what are the key actions that must be undertaken in the next 3 years to set a solid foundation by the time India turns 75.
> We look forward to your inputs!
> Reply Reply to this email to post a comment.
> If you believe that this post is inappropriate for this Circle, report it.
> If you don't want to receive emails from us in future, please Unsubscribe. more