Maintaining Communal Harmony in Districts: Actions Needed
With this post, we seek your inputs on what should be done to maintain communal harmony and effective law and order in Delhi and in general all our districts across India. What is it that should be done proactively to avoid such situations and how can such situations, if they do arise, be handled better?
We look forward to your inputs!
Few example Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nanded (Maharashtra). Rohingyas settled down these areas and are threat to the community. more
Delhi has better quality and number of security forces, why did they fail in enforcing the rule of law should be investigated to see that such lapses on the part of security forces are not repeated. more
1. Intelligence and police patrolling is very poor in Delhi.
2. SDM & DM in the locals are totally dead.
3. Land encroachment in Delhi is main reason for violence.
4. Anti-National activity increased in Delhi.
5. Peoples have no fear of law & order.
6. Delhi govt. salary schemes to Maulana not favourable.
7. Continuously radicalization of one religion is one of reason for it.
8. Communities are divided according to their religion etc. more
(i) Effective police intelligence system.
(ii) Deployment of properly trained secret police without any uniform in sensitive areas.
(iii) Stop radicalization of religion, religious education of all high school students (all religions, currently Hinduism not allowed?)
(iv) Anti national provoking speeches even in madrasa make as criminal offence.
(v) A monitoring set up of all judicial cases and judges by a body headed by the President.
(vi) Equal importance in responsibility of citizens when their rights are protected.
(vii) Punishment should be heavy as a deterrent , and jails should be managed by Central Agency (not by state home ministries to avoid undue influence of political parties in power in the states).
(viii) Do we require this much freedom to do anything? Why can't Singapore model? more