India @ 73:Key actions needed in next 3 years before we complete 75 years
We look forward to your inputs!
Drinking water supply to all villages and draught areas getting priority.
Health cover in all villages and taluks with the help of telemedicine ,pharmaceutical industry and voluntary social aware big industry adopting some nearby areas .
Housing needs to the really deserving after social audit
Universal ambulance coverage free from govt.(socially conscious industries can take over some Segments)
Jobs increase ,employability youth with skills , internship in all industries.
Removal of reservation in private industry.
Women’s reservation 33% immediately in all fields
Stop reservations in employment and promotion by enacting a law.
Senior citizens savings interest rates to be made 10 % permanently .
Free cGHS health cards for all aged above 70 years if one wants as in th3 case of non pensionable ,private senior citizens.
Environmental protection of water,air , food by neededsteps.
Convert agricultural production to organic methods by at least 50% .
Control of prices of food grains,vegetables, fruits .
Tax evaders net to be increased.
Increase GST collection.50 % small traders escaping.
Stricter court decisions time bound for terror activities,sexual assault,mass killings,drugs sellers .
Stop free ration , gas,food .
Industries must be allowed tax exemptions if increase in employment is shown.
Unemployment allowance to youth after audit. more
2. Study and survey in a selective state/region, may not help farmers across the country and affect food production
3 Panel should consider inputs from farmers of all the states/ regions.
4. Centre should revoke special status in other states as well.For example under article 371 , outsiders can not buy land in few states, whereas peoples of
these states are allowed to buy land in other states
5. Discriminatory policies of the previous Congres govt against few states, should come to an end.
6. Peoples of both the states of Punjab and Haryana felt anguished because of the denial of their capital cities by the Congress . State capital constributes to state GDP, besides creating jobs to locals. Therefore Centre should now resolve the issue of state capitals of Punjab and Haryana permanently for stronger state and stronger India
7. Provision of harsh punishment for lyching more
We can make the best use of the most important resource, namely the largest number of young people or we can keep them frustrated and unproductive.
The choice is our generation's and our government's.
Jai Hind! more
Sent from my iPhone
> On 23-Jul-2019, at 10:08 AM, LocalCircles Manager <email@example.com> wrote:
> LocalCircles Manager
> LocalCircles Manager posted a message in "Transforming India ".
> Subject: India @ 72:Key actions needed in next 3 years before we turn 75.
> In the past freedom polls in the circle, unemployment and social stability (communal issues) have been reported as key areas needing work. As India completes 72 years of its independence, we seek your inputs on what are the key actions that must be undertaken in the next 3 years to set a solid foundation by the time India turns 75.
> We look forward to your inputs!
> Reply Reply to this email to post a comment.
> If you believe that this post is inappropriate for this Circle, report it.
> If you don't want to receive emails from us in future, please Unsubscribe. more