Further actions to remove VIP Culture: Inputs Sought
Yesterday, the PM spoke to many MPs about further staying away from VIP Culture. Below are some of your past inputs on what other actions are needed to reduce VIP culture in India. Please review them and share specific inputs on what other areas suffer from VIP culture and the needed action.
We look forward to your inputs!
Further actions needed to eliminate VIP culture:
1) Removal of the word VIP from tens of thousands entrances, doors, lounges and entry gates
2) No VIP darshans at temples across India
3) Removal or Drastic Reduction of VIP/EQ quota in Railways from current 80,000 seats per day.
4) Delay in aircraft or train departures due to VIP to have hefty penalties
5) Travel for families of VIP to be ticketed like common citizens
6) Any car with sticker VIP to be challaned by Traffic Police and spot removal of sticker
7) Only the top most 50 individuals at national level and 5 individuals at state level to get VIP security
8) All VIP passes for various events to be abolished. more
2) No special treatment shall be given including the Jam of traffic and its signals (Exception in case of President, PM,CM).
3) No special quota shall be given to VIP. more