मेरी रेल, मैं संवारूं - My Rail, I Care :
1. Railways should contact, follow and chase concerned authorities to help them to make Indian Railways Better.
2. With PWD to make the connectivity better to reach your Railway Station, easily, safe and on time.
3. With police, to ensure no parking on roads and availability of traffic police / operational red light at every crossing.
4. With Municipal Corporation/Internal House Keeping Staff, to maintain and keep all Platforms, neat and clean.
5. Calculate an average entry/waiting of passengers of all classes i.e. FC, 1AC, 2AC, 3AC, CC, SL/SS etc. at Railway Stations and seating arrangement for them to wait should be provided according i.e. chairs/bench etc. etc.
6. Should provide sufficient mobile/laptop charging points in waiting areas along with mobile charging points.
7. Railway should develop it’s own team of inspectors visit inspect all places, i.e. Toilets/Wash Rooms are neat and clean, all light /socket are working properly.
8. Maximum CCTV Cameras should be installed and watch every time by the concerned staff/police to find if there is a mis use of railway properties and concerned person should be punished accordingly as per rules.
9. Rails on the platforms should be laid by giving them a slope till 1 KMs., it will help platform to clean it with water and garbage will be moved easily towards down slope with the help of water / and during rain as well.
10. Pillars for showing Coach No. should be installed at every Platforms and the train’s coach should be stopped/parked exactly near to the related coach no. board/ If possible such pillars should be made on the sliding plates, and if required it can be pushed /pulled jointly if the train is going to stop at other platform.
11. Pillow/pillow covers, bed sheets and Blankets, provided to the passengers are not cleaned well. A good quality covers to the blankets and pillows should be provided, and same should be cleaned every day, it will give comfort to the passengers as well as also improve the life of blankets and pillows.
12. Atleast one CCTV Cameras should also be provided at pantry car, guard room and staff, enabling passengers to see and feel more comfort.
13. An internal telephone exchange /hotlines should be installed in every compartment, with Extn. No. of concerned staff i.e. pantry/guard room/other staff etc. etc., if required passenger can reach to them easily for any assistance i.e. for water/medicine, in case of an emergency.
14. Display board should be provide both side of every coach, giving information of upcoming station and expected time, station name, train status if running late / and how much, etc. etc. & WL status as well of the seat availability in the train, it will help people traveling on WL to occupy the seat instead by other person by giving money to some railway staff.
15. All doors (coaches of all classes) should remain closed/locked and only Railway Staff should be authorized to close/open the doors.
16. A clock room facility should also be made available i.e. for an important luggage, if any on extra but normal charges.
17. Railway (all classes) should be a no-smoking/tobacco free zone,
18. Railway should have their own mini buses, which should be plied between Railway Station(s) to Major Bus Stands/historic places i..e. Amritsar / Shree Vaishno Devi etc. etc.
19. Wi-Fi facilities should be made available in executive classes/all classes.
20. Daily needs items should be made available on chargeable basis with railway staff.
21. R.P.F Team should depute to check the railway lines time to time to avoid any accident, which cause due to Rails Cutting etc. etc.
22. A Doctor & assistant should also be made available in a train.
23. Tickets by TTE should be checked in the running train too to find if any traveling in upper class than with the ticket of lower class.
24. Railway Staff should always be in Dress with Name Plates.
25. No Entry should be given Tea Wala etc. even in sleeper class, as they disturbed a lot in the morning.
26. If Possible, ticket with Taxi /Auto No. with a mobile no. should be given to passengers to avail pre-paid taxi/auto service. Concerned travel agency should send the list of available vehicles to Railways before arrival of train at destination. It may be difficult but not impossible. more