1. RUINED THE ROADS: Once dig and never repaired.
2. MAILS DOES NOT WORK: If we mail, no response comes.
3. COMPLAINT RESOLUTION: If we book a complaint on 01202425025 they force fully resolves, moreover gives our contact details to contractors, authority personals.
4. UNETHICAL WORKS: Authority redo old works and no planned theories.
5. LODGE FIR: There should be time frame for repairs and other job works otherwise an FIR should be lodge against the PE and JE'S.
6. SEPARATE NOIDA CEO: Noida CEO is perhaps not able to manage such a big area of 3 cities, should be place other CEO'S in each city.
7. RWA INVOLVEMENT: Work satisfaction report to be enclose atleast from 2 nearby area's RWA.
------- Edited on 2018-07-04 -------
1. Overall Main Roads are Good but Proper cleaning is required as the sweepers somehow picks only major things and leave dust/soil which creates pollution and gathers like a chunk in few days.
2. Connecting/inner Roads are critically in bad shape(like sector 24, 50,79,116 and 117).
3. More than 1 Lac people residing in sectors 74-79 and sector 116,117 are pressing hard and demanding some inner connecting roads to be built on urgent basis from long back but the authority is mum, busy in making money from other sources like maintenance of existing roads, poor quality repaire works, vile and unnecessary painting of pavements etc.
4. Auth. has narrowed the MP-2 Lane from 3 Lane each side to 2 Lane each side by making unjustified, useless and unwanted sooo big Footpaths equivalent to 2 Lanes(at sector 53-61) and made huge money by wasting public funds by making 2 Plinths and 2 Poles for street lights whereas it(street lights) can be planted below the elevated fly over's base itself, which not only wasted our money but also people are facing problem of congestion day by day.
5. At many places authority narrowed down the busy crossings like sector 25x31 and 23x53 which resulted in daily jams and accidents.
6. Authority has not provided proper left free turns at most of the places before crossings like sector 21x25A, 31x25A, 58x71,41x49, and much more.
7. Patch works are freequent, poor quality/pathetic and unexceptable like sector 50,61-62 Ghaziabad road, NH-24 and 78.
8. Green belts are no where, and if, there are some...then they must be used for kiosks or Jhuggi etc.
9. There are several broad Nallahs made beside schools and residential areas which has to be covered but some were covered and then the work was stopped, DUE TO THIS, OUR STUDYING CHILDREN(near Nallah like Somerville sector 22, Vishwabharti sector 28 and little angle sector 29) AND WE ARE FACING A LOT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS AND OUR WEALTH IS ALSO GOING WASTE in upkeeping of our valuable gadgets, WE HAVE TOTALLY DISAGREEMENT ON THIS ISSUE. They are making money out of this Nallas by submitting bills of crores per yearly in the name of Cleaning of these Nallas..shut them and cover them like Delhi did at Dwarka.