Haryana Urban Development Authority
The functions of Haryana Urban Development Authority are :-
1. To promote and secure development of urban areas in a systematic and planned way with the power to acquire sell and dispose off property, both movable and immovable.
2. Use this so acquired land for residential, industrial, recreational and commercial purpose.
3. To make available developed land to Haryana Housing Board and other bodies for providing houses to economically weaker sections of the society, and
4. To undertake building works.
- Sector 12, Faridabad, Haryana, India
HUDA is a state government body and of late has introduced e-business concept in their functioning. They have very beautiful website. However, the information is not updated frequently other than schemes. The Estate Officer even does not respond to email grievances defeating the purpose of e-governance. It seems the e-governance is just limited to static information, downloads etc. For everything one has to visit the office where the counter is managed by not citizen friendly persons.